Chapt 4: Taken Away

Envy looked like he was about to murder this Van Hohenheim guy, while Dante just continued to smirk. You tried to turn your body around to get a better look at the man, but you ended up crying out because of the pain. Envy noticed that you were in pain, and went to run over to you. Unfortunately, Hohenheim beat him to it.

Hohenheim knelt down besides you and placed his hands on your shoulders. Soon a green sparks started to fly everywhere and your wounds were gone. You thought it must have been some sort of healing alchemy. Hohenheim helped you up from the ground, then looked at Envy and Dante.

"Why is she here?" He asked calmly.

Dante was about to speak, but Envy cut her off.

"She's here cause I want her to be here" Envy growled.

"I see" Hohenheim replied then looked straight into your eyes.

"Do you want to be here?" He asked you.

You instantly nodded your head, but then you relized that you wanted to be with Envy, but Dante was trying to make you her new body, what ever that ment, so why would you want to stay here.

"I'll take you away from here" he said to you.

Your eyes widened. Did he read your mind or something? Soon after he said that, Envy went into a rage.

"WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO DO THAT!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

Before Hohenheim could answer, Dante spoke.

"Envy, shut up" she said coldly, "take the girl away, we can think of it as Envy's punishment. "

You wanted to protest, but words just wouldn't come out of your mouth. Hohenheim put his arm over your shoulder and steered you towards the door.

"I WON'T LET YOU TAKE HER!!!!" Envy yelled.

Envy turned his arm into a blade and ran at Hohenheim. He was about to strike, but Dante used her alchemy to make the floor hit Envy, causing him to fly back. You looked behind you and your eyes teared up at the sight of Envy on the floor. You wanted to call out to him, but you couldn't, all you could do was walk out that door and cry.

~time skip~

Hohenheim had brought you to a cabin in the woods. You had been walking for hours, you and Hohenheim hadn't spoken at all. All you could hear were the sound of your footsteps and your sniffles from crying. Hohenheim opened the door of the cabin and you walked in. For the first time since you left the mansion, he spoke.

"Your room is upstairs, please make yourself comfortable" he said nicely.

You went up the stairs without replying. You didn't want to talk to this man at the moment, he had taken you against your own will, and who knew, you may never see Envy again.

The thought of this made you want to cry. You walked up to your bedroom door, and opened it. As tears flowed down your face, you flomped down on your bed and cried into your pillow.

~Now we see what Envy's doing~

Envy sat there in his room with his face in his hands. Dante had locked him in his room so he wouldn't go after you, and also as punishment for trying to hurt her. Why couldn't he just brake down the door? Well, that's because Dante used her alchemy to make him spit up most of his red stone, so now he was super weak. Envy took his head out of his hands as he heard someone knock on the door.

"Who's there?" He grumbled.

"It's Wrath"

"What do you want?"

Suddenly a bag slid under the door. Envy got up and picked up the bag, it was filled with red stone!

"I want to help you get (y/n) back" Wrath whispered as he began to pick the lock.