Mia's dark side

As soon as I got back to Starfleet I felt my stomach turn with adrenaline and anger. I felt like smashing my way through the doors as I headed to Pikes office. People were giving me strange looks, I just glared back at them.

When I got to Pikes office I just barged straight in, I didn't care who was in there with him I just wanted to let out the anger that boiled up inside of me.

"Murderer" I yelled at the top of my voice

I was so angry I didn't notice the tears that flowed from my ocean like eyes

"Mia?" Pike and Jim questioned at the same time whilst standing up and raising an eyebrow

I realised that Jim was there and I thought it was a good thing he was there he needed to hear this as well.

"You killed Frank" Pike looked confused but u could tell he was lying he was fiddling with his fingers. Him lying to me just made me even more angry. I saw Pike pull out his communicator "security" I heard him try to whisper.

"Look Mia I have no idea what you're talking about" Pike lied in a soothing voice

"Liar!" I scream at him, I felt like smashing up everything in this room but I had to control myself

"Mia calm down" Jim touched my shoulder but I moved it away

I took a deep breath "Frank was a Romulan spy, you found out and killed him" I calmed Down a little until I felt someone grab my wrist I turn around and punched the person as hard as I could, I the realised it was a security officer. I heard a loud crack as I punch his nose as soon as he fell to the floor the other security guard hand cuffed my hands behind my back, I tried to struggle but I was getting weaker. I saw Bones rush in the office with a nurse. The nurse was dealing with the security guard on the floor whilst Bones injected a needle in the side of my neck.

"Murder, you murder" I cried my voice was fading as I fell to the floor. My vision blurred then I blacked out