5. "Does your sister have to give me graphic descriptions of her period?"

ابدأ من البداية

"No, I'm not" I inform him.

"Oh great" he mutters, "so do you get more violent when it is?"

Jesus, this guy asks a lot of personal questions.

"Yes, I do," I tell him with a sarcastic smile as I stand up, "that's next week, lucky you"

And with that, I push past him and shut the door loudly behind me.

* * * * * * *

I'm nearly finished unpacking my belongings and arranging them around my new room when I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in" I call and I see Tristan's head bob around the door. He smiles as he takes in the sight of my room.

"It looks better in here now it's got all your stuff in it," he says.

"I like it more than my room at home," I tell him, "I mean, it doesn't have a giant ferret living in it so..."

Tristan gives me a disapproving look but you can see he's hiding his smile. He walks across my room and takes a seat on my bed so he facing opposite me. I look at him as I wait for him to begin whatever conversation he's planned.

"First up, I just wanna say that you can treat my home like your home, okay?" He tells me, so I nod, "and you are welcome to stay here as long as you like"

"Thank you," I say quietly.

"It's no problem" he smiles softly, "I also wanted to say sorry again about forgetting to tell you about Brad, he's moved in a few weeks ago because he needed a place to stay and it makes the rent cheaper for me, I mentioned it to mum so I just presumed that you already knew"

Well, my mum doesn't tell me anything. Unless she did mention it to me and I was too busy bickering with Brittany to take any notice...

"Anyway, while we're on the subject of Brad..." Tris continues, "I just wanted to make a few things clear"

"Okay..." I say, urging him on to get to the point of this conversation.

"Well, you're eighteen now"

"Oh, well, at least you remembered that," I say sarcastically but he just ignores my comment.

"And Brad's only three years older than you so... you know..."

I narrow my eyes in confusion. Seriously, am I supposed to know where the hell this conversation is going?

"No, I don't know"

"You're both at that age and you might have certain... feelings, and want to, you know..."

Really? Is he really going down this road?

Though I'm actually more surprised about the fact that he has the balls to bring this conversation up with me than I am surprised that he doesn't want me getting involved with one of his friends. His protectiveness of me covers all members of the male species and his own mates are not exempt.

"I'm not gonna shag Brad," I tell him bluntly. He visibly cringes at my statement but I'm sick of him tiptoeing around the subject.