"Nicki I don't have time for your bullshit." He sighed, I rolled my eyes at the name.

"...."

"Does it matter who I with?"

"...."

"You not my fucking girlfriend!"

"Saint! Bitch ass!...."

"Who the fuck you tryna go off on. You must have hit puberty and grew some balls or some shit!" I laughed. He looked at me as I grabbed my phone off the charger.

Markel- stay safe tell me wen u come back

Me- ight big bro

*
Ky- goodmorning bitch

Me- Gm trick

Ky- wen u grew balls

Me- fuck u

Ky- wya?

Me- hotel

I stopped texting her. I realized Saint was off the phone.

"You done?" I asked him.

"With what?"

I looked down at his phone. He nodded.

He looked in his bag. He pulled out a crop top, some ripped jean, and some sandals. With a bra and underwear.

"Here." He said. I looked at him like he was stupid.

"You asshole you had clothes the whole time!?!" I asked.

"Uhh yeah." He said. "Go so we can get clothes damn."

"Ight keep yo pants on." I said. As he looked at me. "Its an expression."

"Oh well I never finshed high school." He admitted."Hurry up I dont have a all day." I got up and I took a shower. I got out and put on the clothes he gave me. I looked in the mirror.

"Keep ya head high. Show them you are worth it." I said. Same words my father told me. I spoke, almost I started crying. I hated how my eyes got red when I cried.

I walked out and I put the clothes in the bag. I walked back in the suite.

He got up and took his bag with him to the bathroom. I sat down. I grabbed a pizza and it was cold. I shrugged and ate it.

Moments later he came out. With some jeans he let sag a little with a belt around it. A football jersey. With some Jordans.

"You ready?" He asked, and I nodded. "A'ight lets go."

We walked out the room, then we walked into the elevator. We waited a while before it came to a stop. We walked through the double doors.

He grabbed a key out his pocket as it was another car. He opened the door for me. Saint got in on the other side. We pulled up to the mall.

We got out at he held my hand. We walked into footlocker first.

"Pick what you want D." He said.

I picked up some Citrus Jordans. As he looked too. I asked the lady for my size. She returned with the shoe. I fit. As she went to the register. I tapped him as he nodded and we walked.

"$210.00." She said. As he nodded. He pulled out a wad of cash and handed her the money as she nodded and handed him back $90.00.

"Thank you." he said as he grabbed my bag.