I walked past all the hoes with my head held high, and my smile big as hell. I don't need this job because my daddy make sure I'm never broke so this job is just a bonus.

"Welcome Delicious to the stage." The Dej said making the crowd go crazy once they heard my name, and 'Body Party' By Ciara came on. I walked to the pole as I start dancing slow on the pole. They instantly start throwing money as I climbed up the pole, and slid down to the beat of the song into a split. I stood up, and I start twerking before I got back on the pole and did an Iron X. (If You Don't Know What That Is, Look It Up)... When I was done, I did a few more dances. I walked into the dressing room with all my money before counting it, I had made $7,000.

**********

Finally pulling up in front of my crib, I saw James' car parked in front of my house. James is the 21 year old man I been messing with for a few months, he my homie, I haven't saw him in a few weeks due to the fact he was out of town, but I don't know what he's doing here. I got out my car, and walked towards his car before knocking on his car window.

He rolled down his window, "What's up?"

"What you doing here?" I asked.

"Damn, you ion miss me ma? I was just waiting on you to get off work. Can I come in?"

"Yes, I do miss you. And let me see if my parents sleep." I said before walking into the house, and going to my parents room where they were both sound to sleep, and I called James.

"They sleep?" He asked.

"Yeah, come in and go straight to my room."

"Aight ma." I heard him come in as I walked into the bathroom, and I took off my clothes.. I walked into my room where James was sitting on my bed.

"Want to smoke?" I asked as I licked my lips as I stared at him. James is 6'2, dark like Morris Chestnut, a short fade, he's buff, and he love to work out.

"Hell yeah. You still sexy as hell."

I laugh, "You gone for a week, not a year." I walked towards my dresser, and pulled out some weed. "You roll up." I turned my radio on to some R. Kelly.

He did as told, "I know but it feel like I haven't seen you in forever, shorty." He lit the blunt up as he laid back on my bed, and I sat on top of him.

"Show me how much you miss me." I said kissing his lip before he past me the blunt before he picked me up, and slammed me on the bed. He begin to lick on my pierced nipple while he played with the other as I continued to smoke. He soon kissed down my stomach as he went to my treasure box, letting his long, wet tongue slide down to my pearl.

"Ohh! Don't stop." I moaned out as I put the blunt out. He start flicking his tongue up and down my pearl as he entered two fingers inside my wet pussy. He wrote his name on my pussy as his finger deepen inside of me. I pulled his head closer to cat as my legs begin to shake. "James, don't stop, daddy." I moaned out. My body begin to get stiff as he did a combination of sucking and licking on my pearl. "I'm about to cum!" I yell. Happy that I turned my radio on or else my parents will probably hear me in here.

"Cum." He said as he removed his fingers, and slid his tongue in and out of me, faster.

I arched my back as all my juices flowed, and he caught every drip. He then stood up before taking his clothes off. I made him lay on his back as I begin to return the favor, I put his dick inside of my wet mouth as I begin to suck him up, I begin to go slow before I sped it up. I took him out my mouth before I start playing with his huge friend. I start licking it up and down while I continue to play with him, and I shove all of him inside my mouth.