Chapter 2

HEY GUYS!! I almost cried in the last chapter, Oops! well here's the next part

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.O.V. Lucy

          It was just another normal day at the guild when suddenly a huge explosion was heard and we all rushed outside to see almost fifty men all pointed at us with guns. Freed cast one of his spells that created a shield for us while everyone stood there frozen. Natsu suddenly screamed, " you bastards!" and ran right through the shield with his fists aflame.

         All of the men started shooting and Natsu took all but one out with one punch. But that one guy had an opening and shot right at Natsu. I screamed and jumped in front of him taking the bullet while seconds later Lisanna came and pushed Natsu, them falling on top of eachother. I took the bullet right through my chest and fell to my knees but I didn't care as I looked to make sure Natsu was okay.

          I looked in front of me and saw the shooter on the ground dead with a sword through his heart, perfectly aimed. All of a sudden everyone started running towards us but they all ran right past me and to Lisanna and Natsu, who were still lying on the ground. everyone was chanting,

" Lisanna!"

"Lisanna!"

"Lisanna!"

          While I just looked at them and smiled, eventually everything got blurry and went black. 

          When I opened my eyes I found I was still in front of the guild hall shivering. Everything was blurry cause of the amount of blood I was losing but I managed to get up and crawl to a nearby store and ask for help. the last thing I saw was an old lady running towards me while a younger worker called what I hoped was an ambulance.

P.O.V. Natsu

          It all happened in slow motion as I watched Lucy jump in front of me and take the bullet, but before I could do anything I was suddenly on the ground and Lisanna on top of me. I was so confused and dazed as the whole guild ran to us chanting Lisanna's name,

" Lisanna!"

"Lisanna!"

"Lisanna!"

          All I saw was Lucy looking at me and smiling before she dropped to the ground, unconscious.

          Before I knew it we were back in the guild and everybody was celebrating Lisanna and her "saving" me. Then everybody got drunk and ate food and partied all night long, Lucy and all thoughts about her long forgotten.

          I woke up the next morning on the floor of the guild and tried to remember what happened last night, then it hit me like a wave,

Lucy got shot

No one noticed but me

We partied all night

Everyone got drunk

Lucy got shot......

LUCY GOT SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

          I got up and ran outside seeing the pool of blood but no Lucy. I ran back inside the guild only to see everybody still asleep. Knowing nobody here helped her I ran to the nearest store and asked the worker if they had seen a blonde who was shot in the chest to which they replied that she came last night and asked for help then passed out. The worker then called 911 and they took her away in an ambulance to the hospital. She said something else but I was already out and sprinting to the hospital before she could finish.

          I burst through the doors and ran to the desk asking where the hell Lucy was.

" She is in room 312 on the third floor, may I ask- Sir! SIR!"

           But I was long gone, sprinting up the stairs cause elevators were too slow. By the time I reached her room, I almost ran right passed it. I tried opening the door but a doctor stepped out and before i could do anything blocked the door. All I saw were a bunch of doctors surrounding here bed.

" Who are you?" the male doctor asked

" I'm Natsu Dragneel. Here to see Lucy Heartfilia." I said trying to push past him.

" I'm sorry sir but Lucy has stopped breathing, she has lost too much blood. I'm afraid I can't let you in there." he said with sorrow in his voice.

"  SHE CAN'T BE DEAD! SHE MADE A PROMISE SHE WOULDN'T LEAVE! LUCY!!!" I screamed shoving the doctor out of my way and barging in.

" Hey you can't be in here!" one of the doctors yelled but I just punched him and knocked him out cold. The rest of the doctors put up a fight but I knocked them out too, going to Lucy's bedside hearing the heart monitor going flat.

" LUCY! WAKE UP, YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD STAY IN THE GUILD NO MATTER WHAT! WAKE UP NOW!!!" I said violently shaking her, but nothing I did worked. By now I'm crying and leaning over her cold lifeless body. Suddenly the guards come in and kick me out of the hospital. I would have normally fought back but I had to go tell the guild what was happening. I ran in the doors and screamed,

" LUCY'S DEAD AND IT'S OUR FAULT!!"

" WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They all screamed back. I explained and when I was done everybody was either crying or murmuring to themselves in complete shock. I myself was on my knees crying and murmuring, " It's all my fault, It's all my fault, IF I HAD NOT GOTTEN DRUNK AND PARTIED I COULD'VE SAVED HER!! SHE COULD BE HERE RIGHT NOW AND NOT IN THAT DAMNED HOSPITAL DEAD!! I suddenly screamed making everyone start crying. Everyone was blaming themselves for her death when I knew it was really my fault. And I will never forgive myself for this.