Chapter 1:I'm back

Itami pov
It was lunchtime at Grand line high.My brother Tsumi & I walked behind Mr Le Roux as he talked about welcoming us back.

"It's great to see that you came back,Ms Lucifer Roza.A lot of students were saddened by the news when you left."
I grinned."Well it just had to be done.A woman has gotta grow up to be young & smart right?"
Mr Le Roux chuckled."You're right.But can I ask why did you come back?"
"My Mother though that I should spend my last year at high school with friends,and the school had a course that I can study for."
"Oh?Which course?"
My grin grew wider."Language & the arts."
Mr Le Roux chuckled once again."Good choice."

Mr Le Roux turned to Tsumi."What about you young man?What sort of job do you aim for?"
Tsumi grinned at me."Either an Author or a archaeologist!"
"Ah so you're more of a history & English man!Great choices!I hope that you'll reach that dream if yours."

We passed by the cafeteria,Mr Le Roux left us our time tables & allowed us to eat.
I sighed."Shit I'm hungry.Follow me we're gonna grab sone food."

I grabbed Tsumi's wrist & dragged him over to where the food is being served.

"Okay so here are the basics.Seeing that you're a year 10,you & the year 9's have lunch first so I won't be there to baby you.But if you really need help,the seniors get let out 7 minutes after the juniors.So Tsumi,when it's lunch time,run to the cafeteria,that way you get the good,warm stuff.But seeing that we just got here,we're gonna have to have the 'meh its alright' food,got that?"
"Yeah,yeah"

We grabbed & ate the food.But then-

He appeared.

'Ace...'

Tsumi noticed my look if anger & sadness & shot me a sympathetic look.
"Hey forget about him,you moved on right?"
I hitched my breath."Sort o-of.."

And then he saw my face,his eyes widened & his mouth drops

I saw him mouth:"Itami."As soon as he realized that our gazes locked.I gave Ace a glare & turned back to my food.

"You aren't over him."Tsumi sighs
I sigh as well."Guess I'm weak."

*last period*

I walked to PE.I made sure to hide my face when I went through the girls changing rooms...I wanted to surprise everyone.

I hid in the toilet & got changed.I waited till everyone was gone,then I came out.I snuck into the gym & hid behind some PE gear.

Ace pov
I stood in the gym,heart beating fast.

'There is no way..that was her was it?'

"Oi Ace-yoi.You look like you saw a ghost."

I looked up at my best friend Marco & shook my head.
"Just worrying about my English grade you know?That last assignment was hard & I put a lot of effort into it."I partially lied
Marco grinned at me."You'll be fine!Your one if the top people in English!You'll get that excellence mark,I know it!"

Our PE teacher,Ms Boa walked in.She's that one teacher that makes guys swoon.She held a clipboard & cleared her voice.

"Alright.Today we're going to carry on with our Gymnastics assessment.But before we start,I wanna introduce an old student from the past,she's only just got here so give her a warm welcome back."
Ms Boa turned to a pile of Gym gear."You can come out now."

Itami pov
I grinned & stood up from behind the gear.I walked out & posed at everyone.
I hair flipped & grinned

"So...Ms Boa..when are Cheerleader trials?"

(A/N:More to cone!Vote,comment & like!)