Your Mine Now

You wake up in the middle of the woods. How did I get here ? you think looking around confused. you hear a branch break behind you, you raise up real fast and see a boy walking out from behind the trees. "Who are you"? You ask scared, "I'm Peter, Peter Pan" he says smiling. "Where am I and How did I get here"? you say."Your in NeverLand love" he says, "and I brought you here". "But why would you bring me here ."I don't know you". "Cause" Peter says, giving you a evil grin. "Your going be my new lost girl". Just the way he smiled at you sent chills down your body. "I wanna go home" Peter you say ,backing up slowly."I don't want to be here".'
Peter walks closer to you, "no one leaves Neverland y/n without my permission". "Well you say",getting in his face."we will see about that". You take off running through the woods.
When Peter appears in front of you. "Your not going anywhere
y/n" he says, giving you a smirk "your mine now".
"I'm not yours" Peter you say, pushing him. You go to slap him but he grabs your wrist. "Stop Peter" you yell," let go you're hurting me".
"Well you should have thought twice before trying hit me" Peter says. You spit in his face.
Peter wipes it off, "you're going to regret doing that y/n".
"Really Peter?And whys that?"
"I'm taking you to the cage", he says.
"The what?", you say confused.
Peter grabs your wrist ,and flashes you both to another part of the island. He opens the cage door and throws you in.
"You can't leave me here", Peter you yell.
"Watch and see"he says, walking away.
It's been a couple of days no food no water.
I hate this place you say hitting the cage as hard as you could.
"Hello love" Peter says, appearing in front of the cage.
"Did you sleep good?" he says, with a slight smile.
You roll you eyes at him ,while he opens the cage door.
"Now are you going behave y/n"? Peter ask.
"NOPE " you say, making his facial expression change to anger.
You walk closer to him showing no fear, you could feel your blood boiling. Just being around him or saying his name made you want to punch him out for keeping you here against your will.
"I'm going to get of this stupid island" Peter you say, pocking his chest" one way or another".
Peter looks at you with a raised eyebrow.Almost like he was surprised by your actions.
"You got fire I like fire" he says, giving you a smirk.
"Get use to it" you say, looking at him with a stern look,"I'm going do whatever it takes to get out of here".
Peter smiles at you," this is going be fun Let's play".