Craving

Karen POV

I had been dying on the inside. I was missing Dwayne like he was my boyfriend. Oh my gosh this is crazy. Also for some reason Justin was in my mind also. I was stuck between two men and I loved one of them.

I want to just attack Dwayne like a animal. My mind stayed racing about Dwayne ugh !!! he was my weakness. I had it bad for him. My panties began to get wet as I layed in my bed I got up nd locked my door and began to finger myself slowly and then images of Dwayne popped in my head.

I could see him standing in front of me walking towards me. He trapped me in a corner and he looked me in my eyes. For some reason I was afraid. The look in his showed me he wanted me as bad as I wanted him. Something in my body made me not afraid anymore and I kissed him. He was shocked and he slowly kissed me up and down my body. I was out of breathe.

*BOOM BOOM BOOM

"Karen sweetheart you ok."

"YES !!! IM NOT DEAD" I said angrily.

I was so pissed off I got tired of being interrupted. Maybe it was a sign that I need to snap out of it.

Raymond POV

Something wrong with my sister I don't know what it is but I'm gone figure it out. Damn how could I be so blind she falling for one of my homeboys. Ugh!!! I told her man. Why she won't listen she only get like this when she upset she can't talk to them.

I'm put a stop to this. Which one did she like. She has met a lot of my homeboys but I forgot Karen like girls to. Wait could it be a girl. Damn bruh I need to go roll me one up this shit killing me .

*Phone rings

"Wassup who this."

"Bruh this Dwayne fool."

"Oh wassup bruh what you want"

"Come get me fool."

"Aight I'm waiting on Karen to get dressed we will be over there."

"10/4"

Damn I hope she doesn't like Dwayne cause he can't talk to her I don't want her to get hurt. I know how Karen is man. I will hurt a bitch even if it is my own BESTFRIEND.

Karen POV

I just overheard my brother Dwayne conversation.YES!! I get to see my sweet sensation. Omg I'm so silly I need to get cute as hell now . I need to stop or maybe not. I just wanted to see him as much as I could. Cause once I get a taste I'm not letting it go .