Confused????

Karen Pov

While I was in the shower I was thinking did Dwayne really kiss me and if so why so hard but it felt so good. While I was in the shower I had my favorite song All Eyes On You by nicki minaj ,chris brown and meek mill playing. I started singing

Baby is you drunk is you had enough are you here looking for love oooohooo oooo got the club going crazy all these bitches but my eyes on You is you somebody baby if you ain't girl what we gone do ...

I started fantasizing about Dwayne.

I saw him standing in front of me kissing my neck and he was sucking hard as if he wanted to leave a hickey there then he picked me up and put me on his shoulders and started licking and gently kissing my thighs . Then he licks nice and slow in between my warm folds . As he lick I can tell he is trying to find my pearl. Oh god he found it his tongue is so gentle against my pearl he won't stop licking it . I'm loosing my breathe . he realizes I'm barely breathing and he takes me off his shoulders . I'm so weak I can't stand but he holds me and turns me around and I could feel his man hood poking around down there and soon his dick finds my hole and pushes through . I gasp and flinch at how big it is. He moves slow and then he stops . he smiles at me and starts pounding .
*BOOM BOOM BOOM

"YOU OK SIS!"

"Umm yea Raymond" I said quickly.

Pissed off that my fantasy was ruined . I washed off got out and dried off . As I looked in the mirror I was confused.
Why am I fantasizing bout Dwayne . I like him but not enough to screw but it looked so fun he look like he knows how to rock a world. I bite my lip and snippets of my fantasy popped in my head. No no no no I shook my head we are just friends. That we were just friends but apparently my body wanted more.
I GUESS ITS TIME TO HAVE FUN . I grinned really hard.