Chapter 18

FOXY'S POV

I stopped, my hook mid-air as I was about to slice through the golden bear.

It was dead silent in the room. Everyone turned to the doorway.

There stood a tall, skinny black and white puppet. His face was white with purple stripes coming down from his eyes, which were black, and his mouth was curved into a creepy smile up to his rosy red cheeks.

"Thank you." He said plainly, stepping into the disgusting room. "Now. I don't know what all of you are punching Golden Freddy for," he turned to Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and I. "But it stops now."

I put my hook down, and the three of us backed away from Golden Freddy. I let out a snarl as a smirk crossed over his face.

"Now," the puppet said, stepping up to us. "I'm waiting for an Explanation."

Freddy jumped to the opportunity to speak. "Golden Freddy kidnapped Mangle and Toy Chica." He said calmly, pointing to the two girls on the floor, halfway to door.

The puppet bent down to examine them. He inspected the tied hands and feet on both of them, then turned to us again.

I let out a small growl as the puppet looked to Golden Freddy, who now began to act innocent.

"Is this true? You abducted these two ladies?" The puppet hissed.

Golden Freddy was silent for a moment before he looked down and nodded slowly.

The puppet shook his head in disappointment. "I always thought you were better than that, but I guess not. No wonder you've been locked in this disgusting room since the pizzeria opened."

I stifled a laugh as the golden bear was being punished.

The puppet hissed something to him in his ear before turning to Mangle and Toy Chica. "I'm truly sorry about this." He said, stooping to them and cutting the wires that held their hands and feet apart. "Golden Freddy is childish, and he will be punished."

I rushed over to Mangle, grabbing her hands and pulling her up into a hug. "I was so worried lass." I murmured in her ear.

"I-I missed you." Mangle said softly.

I pulled away from The trembling Mangle, and turned to see Toy Bonnie and Chica already following the puppet out the door, as with the others.

I smiled at Mangle, who was grasping my hand, and we walked out of the room.

The puppet was beside the door, and once we were out of the room, he locked the door, shoving the key into a pocket.

The whole gang was back together. We walked with the puppet, who still hasn't identified himself, towards the stage.

Once we were there, everyone took a seat in the small children's chairs.

I sat next to Mangle, wrapping my arm around her. She snuggled close to me, and her gaze focused on the puppet who was on the stage.

"This is.. A meeting." The puppet called out. "I want to talk to the two ladies who were abducted in private, and then I'll talk to all of you. But first, I think I should introduce myself to you." He looked around at us. "My name is Marionette.. I am the creator of all of you. You may not know it, but I live here. I just rarely come out of my box."

"So that's what the big box in the party room is for." Mangle muttered beside me, shifting a bit.

"Now that you know me," his eyes searched out Mangle and then Toy Chica. "I'm going to speak to you two in private."

MANGLE'S POV

I followed Marionette towards the parts/service room, Toy Chica by my side.

He opened the doors, holding them for us to go in first, then came in after. The door closed, and he turned to Toy Chica and I. "Now, girls, I want you to tell me what Golden Freddy did to you two."

Toy Chica went first. "We woke up in a cage with those awful wires tying our hand and feet together." She shuddered a bit.

The Marionette turned to me next, motioning for me to explain more.

"He let me out, then stared to KISS me." I said in a disgusted tone. "And then, the door broke down and.. F-foxy threatened him.." I trailed off, and the Marionette just nodded.

"Thank you two for your time." He said, leading us out the door and back to the stage.

I took my seat next to Foxy again.

He didn't say anything to me, but he smiled, then turned his attention back to the stage.

As the marionette was hopping back on stage, he began to speak. "Now. Golden Freddy is a threat to all of you." His gaze raked over the audience. "I advise you watch your backs. I can scold him and punish him all I want, but the bear never learns." He said. "I can guarantee this won't be the end of his games on all of you."

Everyone shifted uncomfortably as his warnings, giving each other glances of concern.

I looked at Foxy, the only one not shuffling around. He held a stern face as he listened to the puppet.

"Just watch carefully, and never be caught off guard." The marionette said before he slithered off the stage and into the shadows.

----------------------------------------------

(A/N So, I feel like my chapters are getting crappy. Eh, oh well. Anyways, comment fave, whatever, and PLEASE notify me of any mistakes in the story!)