what should I call this?

Oh well kinda taking off from my first rant in this book, Imma speak about something related but it's not a rant this time wooow

Okay so like people sometimes tell me that I don't ask much for a payment for my graphics and like honestly I don't ask anything at all but what I deserve, the credit for making it and well recently a lot of people have been missing even that but I'm trying my best to control myself from letting that messing me even more than what I am already messes up but lets go to the point.

No, I don't ask much for a payment you know why? Because I'm only doing this because I like it, I feel good making it and whenever I stop feeling that way about all this I will simply stop, just like it happens sometimes so obviously I'm not going to ask you for a payment that is honestly useless to me because well I can't actually be paid with money, and believe me that is something that we all need especially in this times of crisis in here haha but seriously I like making this and the feeling I get everytime someone likes what I make, everytime people compliment my stuff, my day, week gets complete because I stop feeling useless and I feel that I am worthy of something, at least.

And no I'm not going to ask you for a comment on my story because first of all I don't like when people make me read stuff I don't actually fancy and so my parents always told me "don't do to others what you don't like to be done to you" so yeah I'm not going to make you read my story or comment it, especially because most of people when one asks as payment like comments in their story they don't even read the story they just come up with a general complimenting comment, sorry but its true xD Then I'm not going to ask you for a follow because then again you only have to follow me if you want to, if you feel like the fact that you are following me is going to be worth of something in your life and well that's pretty much it and so all I ask is that you give me credit or my stuff when I ask you to, nothing less, nothing more. Thank you.

P.S And I'm not honestly making a critic to anyone that asks for other payments, that's your total choice and you obviously have your right to do that, I'm just stating my point of view, my preferences

BTW I JUST TOTALLY FAILED BC I FIRSTLY POSTED THIS IN MY COVERS' BOOK xD