That Faithful Day part2

Larry pov..
Before running into Laurent...
I was at home looking into the fridge and sighed, there was no food in it. So I decided to go to the store and steal since I'm trying to save my money. So I went down the store and started getting bags of chips and then when the cashier wasn't looking I took off, but I guess he heard the bell, he started yelling at me then sent some guys after me. As I'm running trying to find a hiding spot, I ran into somebody as I looked up to apologize I saw myself and got scared so we both screamed then I passed out...

Back to the present...
I woke up thinking it was a dream when I realized it wasn't so I looked up and seen that man who looks like me and the men that were running after me, were fighting so I got up helped join when the strange man was winning. After we got done the fighting and we won, we looked at each other for a minute and then we yelled at the same time," QUE SE PASSE-T-IL", which mean 'what the hell'. Then we started asking questions at the same time, who are you, what's your name, stop saying the same thing I'm saying. Then we calmed down some, then we asked for each others name his name is Laurent Nicolas Bourgeois.then he asked for mine I told him, Larry Nicolas Bourgeois. Then I realized we have the same middle name, last name, and same face. WHAT THE HELL...

sorry for the mistakes.

That so fucking omg. I probably have the French wrong. I'm taking Spanish that wanna be a difficult language. Just to let you know I'm going through my Les Twins phase. It started when I was 13. I was looking, dancers, cuz I was also going through my dancing BTW I can barely dance but I can sing and play instruments. anyway, I was hip hip international and these 2 sexy ass niggas tall as hell walked on stage and I was smokey on Friday dddaaaammmmnnnnn. and that how it all began . then it stopped at age because I got into Michael Jackson then it came back. now I'm 16 and still love them