Chapter 3

Chris's POV:

Waiting for the doctors was the most horrible thing that has ever happened to me. You get this pit in your stomach every single time a doctor walks by. It was terrible.

"Chris just calm down!" Ryan said cautiously.

I stopped pacing. And stared at Ryan. He was right. I sighed and sat down in between Balz and Ricky. "Sorry you guys I'm just really worried about her..."

Ricky put a hand on my shoulder "It's okay... What I want to know is, and just be honest with us all.. Do you like Stevie?"

I got butterfly's and said as casually as I could "Uh, n-no?"

Ryan raised an eyebrow and Balz crossed his arms over his chest.

I raised my hands in surrender "Okay okay! I do! She is... So amazing, and gorgeous, and I just really like her."

All of the sudden the doctor popped around the corner happily and said "Mr. Cerulli? Stevie Black is requesting you. She is in room 66."

I shot up and raced down the halls to her room. I didn't even knock when I got to her room. I literally just shoved the heavy door open and smiled like crazy when I saw her.

She glanced at me looked away then whipped around smiling. "Chris!" She said excitedly.

I smiled "How are you feeling? Your head hurt?" I said sitting by her and motioning to the stitches In her forehead.

She shook her head and took a sip of I think orange juice but I'm not sure. "No it doesn't hurt that much at all actually!"

I looked at my shoes awkwardly. She just got hospitalised for having an abusive boyfriend I can't drop the "I love you" bomb on her now.

Stevie noticed my awkwardness and said lightly putting a hand on my shoulder "Are you okay Chris?"

I sighed "I was so worried about you Steevie."

She looked at me with a blank expression that soon turned into tears.

I pulled her in for a hug and let her cry for a good 15 minutes before she finally calmed down enough to talk.

"I-I'm sorry I just needed to cry I guess." Stevie said looking at her hands.

I smiled and side hugged her "It's alright, everyone has their moments."

I saw a smirk flash across her face then the next thing I knew she was kissing me. I almost choked on my excitement but held it in and kissed back.

She pulled away first with a huge smile "I've always wanted to do that.. And now that I'm not with douche anymore.. I can"

I almost died. "Y-you wanted to kiss me?" I stumbled out.

She blushed and responded with another kiss.

I could get used to this.

----------------------------------------------------

Alright give my co-writer

xXMrs_MotionlessXx some love!! <3

OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS!!

:-D woohoo!