Chapter 20

Stevie's POV: Chris couldn't go to the hospital he was crying too hard. I'm still his girlfriend, so I stayed behind with him.

After letting him sob for a while I moved over and sat on his lap, hugging him tightly. I couldn't stand to see him like this.

"I ruin everything." He choked out in between sobs.

I gently smoothed back his hair "shh, no you don't.... Ricky will be fine."

"Why are you here?" He asked in almost a whisper.

I was a little offended "what do you mean?"

He then looked up at me. His makeup was so smeared I couldn't help myself. With my thumb in gently wiped away the black stained tear.

"After I accused you of cheating... I don't understand why your even still here." He said grabbing my hand that was still wiping his makeup off.

I smiled lightly "Chris, I love you more than anything in this whole world. You are my saviour. On that night, if you hadn't stepped in Jai would have probably killed me. I can't imagine my life without you. I don't know how I lived before without you. You complete me... I love you so much." I said, starting to cry as I mentioned Jai.

Chris was silent for a while but then hugged me tightly. "I love you too. Are we okay?"

I hugged him tightly back and lightly kissed his tattooed jawline whispering "We will always be okay."

Kelly's POV: I don't think I've ever been so terrified in my whole entire life. Not even when I watched my cat get hit by a car!

Arriving at the hospital in tears is one thing, but arriving at the hospital with 4 guys covered in body paint, and 5 girls crying they're eyes out... Is just something you don't see everyday.

Maddie was crying so hard she was having a hard time breathing and the nurses around started worrying about the baby. Balz was also having a heart attack because ever since he found out he's going to be a dad, he has been GLUED to Maddie's side, and the slightest pain she complains about causes him to freak out.

Brandon and Blaze were sitting silently in the chairs along the waiting room window holding hands.

Devin was also sitting in the chairs but Kylie had her head in his lap.

That left Ryan and me. It was awkwardly silent as we sat there. I wanted to scream at him for trying to break Chris and one of my best friends up FOR THE SECOND TIME!! But I was emotionally drained and the next thing I knew I woke up with my head on his shoulder and a doctor calling Ricky's name.

I shot straight up "Uh hi yes I'm his fiancé."

The doctor smiled "Good news. Nothing life threatening has happened."

I felt myself relax.

"But, he has cracked 4 ribs, and broke his ankle and has to be in a wheel chair for a maximum of 4 months." She said glancing at her notes.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw Chris and Stevie hand in hand walking over to our group. I smiled and squealed"Ricky's okay!!"

They both smiled.

"Can we see him?" I asked getting impatient.

"Yes. Only 3 at a time please. Room 31" She said walking away.

We ran down the halls frantically searching for room 31

"FOUND IT!!" Balz screamed excitedly.

We all huddled around the door and I heard Stevie squeak in pain as someone probably stepped on her since she's so small.

"One couple at a time." I said standing with my back against the door.

Devin a Kylie went first and came out cracking up.

Next was Brandon and Blaze. Blaze came out crying and Brandon just looked relieved.

After them was Chris and Stevie. Both of then came out bawling and stood in a corner and just held each other.

Then Balz and Maddie went in. Maddie came out pouting and mumbling about carrots while Balz was just smiling like a maniac.

Ryan refused to go in so then I went in....

----------------------------------------------------

Awwwww!!!!

Follow Kelly and my co-writer xXMrs_MotionlessXx

Follow Maddie

16780maddie