Work

"So what are you doing today darling?" Youre mom asks you as you talk to her on the phone.

"I think I'm going to go visit Shawn at his office," you tell your mom.

"Okay nice to know, have a great day sweetie. It was nice talking to you!" Your mom says through the phone. 

You say goodbye and head to the kitchen to make a lunch for you and you're husband Shawn to eat at his office. You pack up the lunch and head to the car to make the 20 minute drive to the accountant firm.

Once you get there you tell the secretary that you are bringing lunch to your husband and she allows you to go up. You make the way to his office.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" Shawn greets you. He hugs you and you place the lunch on his desk.

"Well I brought you lunch and I was uh, a little horny," you quietly say.

"Well it's great you did because when I see you in that skirt, I have no control down there," Shawn tells you. You look down to see you are wearing a short black skirt.

You watch as Shawn shuts the blinds so the no one can see into the office. He locks the door and walks back over to you.

He slowly starts to kiss along your jawline and you moan quite loudly.

"The walls are soundproof they can't hear," Shawn tells you.

You begin to unbutton his shirt while he still kisses you. You look down and see the tight area in his pants.

"You're going to slow," you tell him.

Immediately, he takes your clothes off almost at the speed of light. He unbuckles his pants and throws them to the side.

You stand there in just your bra and panties and Shawn is standing in just his boxers. He goes down on his knees and grabs ahold of your panties with his teeth and pulls them down. He flings them to the side and kisses your special part which makes you shudder. He stands up quickly and takes his boxers off and you quickly unfasten your bra and throw it to the side.

"Baby I'm gonna make you feel so good," Shawn murmurs into your ear.

He lifts you up and places you on his now empty desk. He opens your legs a little wider and positions his throbbing hard right over your entrance. He looks you in the eyes and softly kisses your lips before thrusting himself into you.

"Uhhhhhh," you moan in pleasure.

"Y/n your so tight," Shawn whispers.

He begins thrusting in and out harder and faster, keeping you constantly moaning. He grabs your ass and pushes himself even harder into you. You both moan in pleasure.

"C-close," you moan out. You can tell Shawn is close to because his movements are getting sloppier. With one last hard thrust he releases into you and falls onto the desk beside you.

"Fuck your so good" you tell him. He gets up, obviously finished from his high and begins licking you down there.

"Fuck Shawn," you moan out. You decide to give him some pleasure and you get down on your knees. Shawn turns around and takes ahold of your head. You grab his cock with your mouth and lead it into your mouth, taking his whole into your mouth. You begin sucking and Shawn pulls your hair and moans in delight. You feel his hot liquid travel down your throat and you lick the remains around brides you get up. 

"I'm so happy I came here," you tell Shawn as you kiss his jawline.

"Are we gonna eat lunch now?" You ask him.

He nods and you head over to put your clothes on.

"Babe, my lunch is down here," he says. 

You look down and he's kneeling right in front you, getting ready for his lunch.

-----

HAHAHAHAH THAT WAS SO FUNNY. AND DISTURBING TO WRITE. BUT REALLY FUNNY BECAUSE THEY ARE IN AN OFFICE. k bye