For Eternity

A/N: So I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I'll try to keep it brief because I worked so hard on it and I really really hope you guys liked it! Thank you to everyone who voted and commented on the last update!! R&R!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Red could feel Green's eyes roaming over his body, taking in the lewd sight before him. At that moment, with all the sensations coursing through Red, he felt no embarrassment, only the heat surging through his veins, especially as Green's eyes took in every inch of his naked body. Green leaned over, kissing his already abused lips hard, tangling his finger's in Red's ebony locks and tugging hard, tilting him into a better angle.

Off in the distance, Red heard a bottle cap opening, but paid it no heed as Green's tongue explored him, tasted him, dominated him. Red's soft moans were swallowed by Green as his finger moved near Red's entrance, causing him to still at the foreign feeling. Green peppered his face and neck with soft kisses, whispering soothing and loving words, trying to relax his boyfriend. Red relaxed just enough for Green to slide his finger in slowly. Red hissed at the feel of his ass stretching around Green's finger.

"I know Red, baby, I know. I'm sorry. It'll feel good soon, I promise. Just relax for me love... That's it." Green slowly moved his finger in and out of Red, letting him slowly get used to the feeling while he distracted him by nipping his neck and collar bone softly, only small sighs escaping past his lips every once in a while. With the small touches seeming to only briefly comfort Red, Green decided to try something more... adventurous.

Green sucked and bit down hard on the hollow of Red's collar bone, wrenching out a loud husky moan from the smaller boy. Green continued placing hickeys all over Red- especially in obvious places for all to see that he was his, who continued to relax further into the soft bed.

The pain seemed to disappear as soft sexy moans were escaping from Red's plump, red, abused lips. Slowly sliding in a second finger drew out a long low groan from Red, which immediately sent all the blood rushing downward causing Green to feel a bit lightheaded. Shit. Red, you have no idea how fucking hot you look. Red shut his eyes tight in embarrassment, his cheeks flushing a brighter shade of red. No! Keep your eyes open for me.

Instantly Red's eyes snapped open, his body acting as though on instinct, reacting to Green's voice, Green's want, as though that was how it was always meant to be. That's it Red, just like that. Green's finger lightly brushed against his prostate. Red threw his head back, a loud groan echoed around the room. Red's pleasure instantly flooded the bond, flooded Green's head. Green pushed his fingers deep into Red again, wrenching another loud moan from his lover, which Green leaned over and swallowed as he couldn't resist Red's taste for long.

Green slowly slid a third finger into his boyfriend, enjoying the feel of Red's ass tightly encasing his long fingers. His fingers easily pressed against Red's prostate now, drawing out Red's sexy moans. Green could feel how close Red was. Wrapping his hand firmly around Red's cock, Green pumped with the tempo of his fingers. Keep your eyes open Red, I want to see your eyes when you cum. Red obeyed, losing himself to the sensations and releasing onto his abdomen and chest as Green stared into his eyes, witnessing the emotions he felt through the bond shining in his lovers glazed eyes. Shit Red.

Red's body felt so incredibly hot, and Green's hands running lovingly all over him, only served to increase the heat coursing through him. "G-Green... I want you." His body stilled at Red's words and, for a moment, Red panicked and regretted saying anything at all. It quickly disappeared as Green's fingers for fully tugged on his hair, tilting his head back, and roughly claimed his lips. Red groaned loudly from the pain and pleasure and wrapped his arms eagerly around Green's shoulders.

Red felt the head of Green's cock being placed by his entrance and willed his body to relax. Slowly, Red felt his body being stretched, much, much farther than earlier. He whimpered softly in pain and Green quickly sent his love through the bond, comforting the smaller boy. Soon Green was completely sheathed within Red, filling him up.

Red rocked his ass into Green, who took it as a sign that he was ready for him to move. Green slowly slid out of Red, and slammed himself back in, just like he wanted to do earlier. Stars danced in Red's eyes as his loud groans filled the room. Green continuously thrusted into him, loving the feel of Red's tight walls around his cock.

Love, lust, passion, it all filled the bond, pushing both boys over the edge as their voices resonated around the room together, their breathy and husky moans driving each other wild. Red's nails dug into Green's shoulders as Green changed the angle at which he was thrusting into the boy, each thrust now causing him to hit the bundle of nerves which made spots dance in Red's eyes and pleasure fill the bond. Feeling Red get closer and closer to the edge, Green leaned forward, looking right into his crimson eyes shining with lust. Knowing exactly what Green wanted, Red kept his eyes open as Green continued thrusting into him. Seeing the possessiveness, the need, the power, the hunger, practically glowing in his emerald green eyes is what finally pushed Red over the edge. Green filled Red with his release, and something immediately shifted in the bond, though both boys paid it no heed at first, too into the moment with their loved one.

Green slowly pulled out of Red and kissed him gently and lovingly, and Red couldn't help but smile against his lips. Once both boys were cleaned up and Red had informed his mother of staying over at Green's house, Green pulled Red to him on his bed and put a blanket over them for warmth. Feeling safe in the arms of his boyfriend, Red studied the infinity symbol which now appeared under Green's name.

A tingling sensation surrounded Green's name on his wrist, and, though he had never experienced it before, Red knew exactly what the new addition meant. The bond was complete. He was Green's, and Green was his, forever. As Red snuggled his back into Green, a feeling that can only be described as "whole" filled the bond. Red couldn't imagine himself with anyone other than Green, it was just meant to be. From now on they would be bonded for eternity- not even death would be able to part their souls. They were truly bonded.

Bonded by Fate.