Untitled Part 2

Ryan continued to tease and torture Savannah with kisses and his touch before he finally collided his body against hers.

Savannah felt the immense pleasure she was receiving from Ryan and knew she would be going to the highest of sensual heights moaning "Oh Ryan don't stop. Don't ever stop."

As Ryan collided with Savannah in their amazing night together he wondered if this one night was really all he would spend with her.

Savannah felt an insane amount of lust and love for Ryan Paevey as he shared himself fully with her that night so she wouldn't possibly be able to just spend one time with him; she had to figure out a way to be with him all the time.

Ryan and Savannah created so much heat that if anyone had seen them they'd wonder how they didn't spontaneously combust.

After finishing their night of passion and lust Savannah fell asleep in his strong arms only to wake up to a note reading "Last night was amazing. I hope you enjoy the rest of your visit here. Hopefully you can find a place to stay for the remainder of your trip."

Savannah read this note and thought "How can he just end things so quickly after such an amazing night? There's no way he doesn't want that again. I hope I run into him again."

A day later Savannah was in her hotel room laying awake thinking about the one night stand she had with Ryan Paevey hoping he thought of her.

She prayed and prayed he did but for the next three says he never tweeted her or anything else.

By the end of her first week in Los Angeles she received a direct message "I need to talk to you!"

She wondered why this man needed to talk to her.

Had Ryan changed his mind? Did he want her as much as she wanted him? Was he going to tell her to stay out of his life forever? Was she falling in love with him? Was she feeling guilt for sleeping with a stranger and then just never seeing him again?

All would be revealed but she did not know how.

To try to take her mind off everything she spent the remainder of her visit going to various trails restaurants theaters and the beaches.

Savannah spent her last day in Los Angeles at the Joshua Tree never expecting someone else to be there.

She took photos from various angles and spots and was posting them to Twitter and Instagram.

Suddenly she received an IG comment reading "I'm there. I think we need to talk now. It's your last day here. We need to talk."

Savannah commented back "Crap I have to go to leave in twenty minutes. I have no time to talk."

She quick got her bags from the hotel and made her way to the greyhound station.

Suddenly as she was about to catch her way home a gorgeous man walks up behind her and taps her shoulder "Don't go."