Chapter 2.)

Hey, decided to upload a chapter today since I got a vote. I am so happy right now Thanks for that vote.
----------
Lalas P.O.V

Alpha Jaxon sets me in a chair next to him, and everyone starts cheering. Well, almost everyone. Except for the jealous girls. Not my problem. I try to focus on everything, but Jaxon stands up, and pulls me by the waist with him. Everyone goes silent when he begins his speech.

"Hello everyone, tonight we have joined our packs to form 'Blue Moon Pack.' As you know, I have found my mate, your new Luna, and you with treat her with the up most respect. Do you understand me?"

The whole crowd cheers and speaks in unison, "Yes Alpha Jaxon." Rachel just winks at me and claps exictedly, then everyone falls silent again, waiting for me to say something.

"I am proud and excited to be the new Luna of this pack." My voice is a bit shaky, but Jaxon wraps his arm around my waist reassuringly. "I am also proud to be the mate of Alpha Jaxon, our Alpha. Thank you all, have a goodnight." Me and Jaxon step off the stage, and my mom, dad, brother and Rachel come and give me hugs and handshakes.

"Good job little sis! I gotta admit I'm kinda jealous." Everyone starts clearing out, and I get in my car and head to the pack house. My mind only travels back too one thing. Jaxon.
He looked great in that black tee that defined his muscles.. His perfect shaped jawline with that perfect amount of stubble. He is going to be the death of me. Most of all, he has a nice ass. Then Rachel decides to mind link me.

{Mind link to Rachel}

Rachel- 'Stop thinking about the alphas nice ass! Gross!'

Lala- 'I'm glad only you heard that. I think I blocked everyone else out. Hopefully.'

Rachel- 'Doesn't matter if you did, I'm telling EVERYONE. Including Mr. Alpha himself.'

Lala- 'You wouldn't!'

Rachel- 'They are all at the pack house right now, and when you get here I'm telling them. Making a big announcement.'

Lala- 'Don't you do it! I wouldn't do that if I were you.'

{End Of Mind Link To Rachel}

She blocked me out right as I pull up to the pack house. I get out of my car and run inside, and everyone starts laughing as I walk in. Rachel smirks and shrugs her shoulders as I run up to my room, and her and my mate follow, beating on the door.

"Let us in kitten, its ok you think I have a nice ass."

Rachel- "She's embarrassed! Isn't it cute!"

I can't even say how embarrassed I am. This is like, top notch embarrassment. Now the whole pack knows I think he has a nice ass.

Lala- "Rachel! I'm going to kill you! I'm not even joking!"

Rachel- "Then prove it and open the door!"

I open the door, and Rachel runs in and tackles me to the ground. We start wrestling and she grabs a foam sword out of my closet and starts beating me with it.

"Oh shit! Get her kitten! Damn!"

I grab the foam sword and reverse it on her, making her squeal. Then an idea pops into my head.

Lala- "I'm going to tell the whole pack how you said the beta was fine ass hell!"

Rachel- "Don't you even do it!"

I run out the door past my mate, and down the stairs and Rachel hot on my tail. I stand on the table in the middle of the kitchen and people surround me. Rachel's eyes are the size of saucers and she is freaking out.

Lala- "I'd like to inform you all, my best friend Rachel thinks that the beta, Chase, is hot."
-------
Well, shit went down. Karma is a bitch.