Chapter 16

Hello. Sorry about not writing sooner. I had writers block and my new story was stuck in my head.

Warning: Chapter has violence and language. Contains aberrational behavior, obscene, intense or persistent violence, hard language.

So here's the chapter. Hope you enjoy.

I wake up and find myself locked up tight in a cell. I heard other chains rattling and looked around and saw my brothers locked in cells as well. Whoever did this must be powerful or have powerful people working for them. My father told me that not many things can hurt us. Wolfsbane alone can't even stop the connection we have with our pack or our wolf. But how did we get here? The last thing I remember is talking to Ember after her mate rejected her. Cleo was a bitch to Ember but Ember deserved it. If that fight that was happening while we were down in the cells was another diversion to get Lucy, and Ember, and maybe even me out without Cain and my dad noticing...well it worked.

My brothers were awake and were looking over my body. I guess they were making sure I had no bruises, and by the look in their eyes if I had any bruises it would be hell. I probably shouldn't mention about that kick to the stomach I felt before I passed out. Cleo somehow knew that that kick to the stomach hadn't hurt the baby. But how? But Cleo also said that if we don't listen to the doctors orders about best rest...we will lose the baby. We all heard footsteps coming closer to the room our cells were located in. My brothers tensed up, but it wasn't until I saw who was on the other side of the door that I tensed up. What the hell was Lucy and Ember doing down in the cells. And who the hell was behind them? Wait a minute, he looks so familiar.

I can't believe after all Cleo and I did so long ago, that he's still alive. How is that possible? Who helped him and why?

"Cleo help, he's right behind me. I can't stop him. Cleo why aren't you answering?" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Why couldn't anybody hear me and come help. I was only ten.

Why was that man chasing me? I was crying so hard I didn't notice the uprooted tree limbs. I tripped on one of the roots. I had sprained my ankle and the man had caught up to me. I tried to run but he put his arms around me to stop me.

"Where do you think you're going sweetheart? You're not going anywhere after all you are my key to the Crescent Star Wolves. Oh you have gotten so big sweetheart. The last time I saw you you were just a baby. You killed my men and for that you have to pay."

"What are Crescent Star Wolves? And I never killed anybody I'm just a little kid mister."

"Oh there's so much you need to learn and so much your wolf needs to tell you. Did you ever wonder why you shifted so early when everybody else shifted at the age of seventeen or eighteen?"

I needed to get away but how? I'm too young to do anything. What's burning? I looked up and saw that the man was on fire. He quickly let me go and started rolling around on the ground, but the fire wouldn't go out. Then he looked at me, and got super angry. "You little bitch."

I ran after he called me the b word just like how my family does. Nobody loves me. I hope the mean man is dead. I know I shouldn't have thought that, but he needs to die. I can feel evil waves? Evil whatever they are coming off of him. He wants to hurt people. So it's better for him to die.

He should be die by now right? Too late to turn back, I'm already home. Though I doubt anyone of them had missed me or even known that I was gone. I would never have to see that evil man again.

"Awe look the little bitch remembers me. Wondering how I survived with that burn you gave me?" he said. "Well it was simple. If you have powerful witches and warlocks you can do anything survive anything, even a fatal burn. Same thing happened today. That battle was merely a distraction just like the battle when you were just a little pup. Just so I could get to you, and instead I got you and your brothers. And to add to more surprise you, you little bitch are pregnant. When that child is born I will raise it."