I imprinted.............. On Alice Cullen??

I grabbed my hoodie, covering the ugly scar which started at my collarbone and ended by my left hip. I’m going to kill Seth for that.

It all happened about a month after they left. They never cared about me, and left. I thought I had a fever, but one night I was in Seth’s and it happened. I’d just found out he was a werewolf. But, I turned into a giant cat. No one understands why I turn into a cat, but my parents understand. They were shocked at first, but after some research, apparently there is someone in my family tree who was a wolf. I got the scar from Seth training me along with Chase, another wolf.

Anyway back to the story…………

I grabbed my bag, going to meet Seth. Only to be stopped by my mom.

“Where are you off to Bella?”

I sighed, she was always worrying. It got worse after I phased.

“Going to meet Seth and Chase.”

She nodded, and I left. We lived about 20 minutes away from them, and by the time I got there they were grumbling about me being late.

“Yeah, yeah. What’s going on?”

They laughed, as they walked over to me. Chase leaned against my truck, smiling at me.

I was still really depressed about them leaving, but being around them help.

“Nothing. We just wanted to see you. How are you?”

I shook my head looking at Seth. I’d been there the day before.

“I was here yesterday, Seth. How do you think I am?”

They looked at each other, I know they didn’t deserve it, but they were the only people who would still talk to me. I’d just graduated, so it’s not like I had school to distract me.

“Yeah, anyway, what do you want to do today?”

I shrugged, looking up at Chase. His blonde hair falling into his eyes, as he looked down at me.

“Whatever. I don’t care, really.”

He nodded, suggesting we go to the beach. As we walked down, I thought about how much I missed them all. Even the shopping trips with Alice. I hated it with a passion, but no one can say no to her. Not with the pout and the puppy dog eyes. I was mush when she would do that.

We sat down on some logs, and started talking.

“Hey Bella, want to go to the party at Jake’s tonight with us?”

I looked at Chase, shaking my head. I knew they were trying to make me feel better. But, I just couldn’t.

“No, I’m just going to stay in tonight.”

He looked at me, trying to make me smile, but it didn’t work.

“Oh come on, you’ll enjoy it. Plus you could get Seth back.”

“Hey! That was an accident!”

Chase laughed, looking at Seth.

“As much fun as that sounds, I’m going to stay in.”

They both nodded. It was getting dark and I decided to go home.

“I’ll see you soon, OK?”

They both smiled, and went to get ready for the party.

I got back home, grabbing my bag off the seat beside me. Opened the front door, noticing the lights were on. Odd, my parents were out. I had the house to myself tonight, and I knew they wouldn’t leave lights on.