FREAKS!

Lucy hid behind her brother as the boys stampede over to her, this was pretty much apart of her morning routine. She in particular liked the boys Sting and Grey the most, but would never tell, those two had been her best friends her whole life. Over time Lucy became friends with Loke and Natsu but they were pretty much fan girls to her. (She failed to mention all the boys in school were surrounding her looking hungrier by the second.)

One boy with bright purple hair and lime green eyes touched her butt and she was about to lay a punch on his face when she saw that Sting had grabbed the boys left wrist and Grey grabbed the boys right. They both punched him in the face and then Grey grabbed her hands and Sting had grabbed her feet and were walking her into the building.

"...y...eY...HEY," she yelled at the two who dropped her on a couch in the nurses office,"why did you bring me in here?"
The boys just look at her and sigh but Grey speaks up and says."This is the last place they would come." I feel like and idiot right now!

There is a legend behind our male nurse! The people in this school believe that he took blood from the students that entered here and would sell it to vampires. That's hallarious she thought and smiled to herself, they thought that the story was fake."Do you think of humans as low life's," I heard Loke say as he came in the door with Natsu. I replied to him with,"Only the ones that aren't original and try there best to be like other people. I don't like people that put what other people think before what they think and just don't try," I frowned. Sting got up and put his hand on my forehead and the others where touching all over me so I shook them off and screamed,"What are you doing?" They all replied in a questioning tone and said,"I think your sick!" I shrugged them off and said,"I'm not sick now get off of me before I get angry!" Of course they did what I said after all I am their princess!
------------------------------------------------ I really hope that you like my book. It's the first time I have ever wrote somthing for the word to see. Oh and I almost forgot to tell you that I might not post every week, I could post ever day. I will post a chapter when inspiration makes it's move. Anyways sorry to you NaLu and LoLu fans but I feel that GrayLu And SiCy/StiLu don't get enough attention and they are my personal favorites after all! I hope you loved it! I will post soon.