Chapter 9; Hurts, Doesn't It?

WOW! Jessica sure has had a hard life!:/. Here's the chapter that mainly ties everything together, including her suicide note. Enjoy! And let me know what you guys think. Thanks.(:.

A Few hours has passed by and Jessica's dad finally goes into her Bedroom. "Jessica?" He calls. No response. "Jessica?" He calls again, a little louder. Still no response. He's Starting to get a little Worried now. He searches in her Bathroom for her, doesn't find her. He then looks in her Bedroom for her, and then he sees the Suicide Note laying on her Bed, in a white Envelope. He picks it up and reads what was written on the Envelope. "READ NOW." It says. So he slowly opens up the Envelope and grabs the note out. He unfolds it and at the top it says, "I May Have Touched Hearts Of Many, But You've Got A Funny Way Of Showing It." His eyes start to get Teary. His eyes slowly scroll down the rest of the piece of paper, and he slowly but painfully reads every word on the paper.

"Dear "Family",

Mom gave Birth to me on 6-18-1982. It's usually every Mother's Joy&Pain, but it seems to me that this was the worst day of Mom's life. I've grown up my whole life, thinking nobody cared about me. And I still feel this way. You guys are my Family, you're supposed to support me with every step in life I take, and if that's the true meaning of Family, then I guess I have absolutely no Family. You guys feed me, and bless me with a roof over my Head, clothes on my back, and somewhere to get an Education, but that's not all that a Parent is supposed to do as playing their role of my Gaurdian. They're supposed to love you, support you, and make sure you've got the best that they can give. And at the rate that you guys are going, I'd rather die than keep living with this "Love" that my so-called Family is giving me. Momma had to end her life a little short, but she's in a better place now. When Momma died, I knew she was in Heaven watching over me. And I knew that I would see her again some day. Well as you're reading this, Momma and I are both watching over you right now. We're in a better place now. So I guess this is Goodbye. Have a nice life."

Sincerely with Pain,

 Jessica Nichole Johnson.