Hell on Earth

Picture of Lillith above..
Lilliths P.O.V.

"Lilly wake up time for school" my little sister Maya said to me. I rolled out of bed and walked to my closet. I picked out a plain black corset and my Marilyn Manson shirt. I walked over to my dresser to pick out my pants and undergarments. I grabed my white ripped skinnys. I also picked out a purple and black bra and panti set. I went to my bathroom and got changed. First goes on the corset and then the panties.I forgot my Corset had a built in bra. What its 6:30 am. After that I put on my shirt and jeans. I brushed and straigtend my black and green hair. Put on my necalace that my dad gave me before he passed away. I did all the bathroom stuff and then I grabbed my black bag with patches that say all my favorite bands. I said good bye to my sister because she went to school later then me and I threw on my demonia boots.I was now off to the bus stop. I hoped on the bus and went to the back. Once we got to school I went to the Birch tree where my two friends were. Ladies and Germs meet Grayson 'Rebel' Century and Daisy 'Zi' Fletcher. "Wazzap bitches" I said to my fellow freaks.

"Skip School day because its early"

Well that day was hell on earth untill I got a phone call that made my heart stop......... HEY GUYS CLIFFY WELL I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER I WILL POST AGAIN TOMORROW SO YA THANK YOU ALL -AISLYN