My First Kiss(By: Flor)

After 46 days doing of programming system and documenting now were doing our survey, we have to give the every piece of survey sheet to different department and different year level. I Headed school today with a hard copy of survey I have to distribute all of these. I have 250 copies.. I divided it into 4 copies for Ken, Mary and Gian. The university has 21,000 thousand college students. We need at least 250 student to fill up our survey. But its hard to reached those students now. Because some are busy taking their exams, some having their clearance, some are on accounting line paying their accounts for summer classes. Again I do always taking a shortcut way for me to reach my department. I'm a kind of girl that always wear just t-shirt and comfortable rubbers shoes, I use to run on the way. There someone looks familiar to me, coming on my way. I used to slow down from running. Because I see. He used to say please stop, as from his gesture. I know I remember him. Then I take a slowdown, I take a little bit of gaze on him. I cant still remember where I met these guy. Or did I meet this guy? " Hey" he said, at last we cross out path again. The voice said.. At last I see you again. See me again? You look familiar I just cant remember when and where. This is Gian. "Gian Patterson"

Remember?! I was the guy who accidentally hit you on your shoulder. "Aaah.. .yeah its you.. My mind comes everything on flashback.. yeah that was you I pointing my finger on him, but 'im not in bad mood to get mad again on him. His looks is too refreshing. I like his simplicity wearing blue shirt, his chest, looks so pretty to touch, his really handsome. I like the how he wear his style. Even its too simple and plain, its more attractive because of his fit body make him too sexy on his looks. Things that playing on my playful minds. His handsomeness looks. I know if a guy is handsome, they show effortless like this man. So why your coming on my way?

Hey...

Don't get mad.. please? he softly says. You already slap me on my head. Now please don't get rude. You look pretty when you didn't get rude . His voice was begging at last I see your angelic face clearly.. because last time we talk , my head was on my shoes, can't look at you

because your so mad. That was so hilarious. By the way I'm always here hoping to see you again, and now.. I see you.. remember I told you, I will do anything just to forgive me?! Remember that Miss? What's your name?. I know I hurt you, and I know isn't easy to forgive me. That's why im always here when break time, to see you.. I'm sorry. What's your name, he smile on me. You never tell me about your name. Because your still mad at me. His smiles kills me, that makes me freeze, what kind spell has this man. I cant even move when he use to smile. I've seen many good looking men, but never feel this things. They are good looking too, but not like this man. He make my world freeze for a moment to gaze on him clearly an nearly. "What's wrong with this guy?! Why he still looking for me? Everyday? I murmured to myself. "Pretty? I said on a dull tune. I'm Zia, I already forgive you. Remember?

But isn't enough.

Not enough?

Yes. I will do anything just to forgive me.. I want that forgiveness will come from your heart, not that way, Because I feel it.. your still mad at me..

 I think my mind is still hanging on my imagination world "You really look for me here every day?" you do that for my forgiveness? Why these guy act like this? So silly. Im not that beautiful, for him to look for me here every day, but he does. I'm chilling to the bones when I use to repeated those thoughts on my mind. And my eyes keep on staring at him.. He is nice, i didn't recognized before because I was really mad to observe his looks. some guy wont gonna do this things just to ask my forgiveness.

This guy might be crazy?! he really want my forgiveness when he just can ignore when he wants. Unless he like me? asking myself..

"looking for me here every day"?