Two

Sunday 16th March 2014, 12.32pm.

Christopher Maurice Brown.

It's been over a month since I have seen or heard from Jessie. I miss my family so much. Lewis doesn't know why she left so I just said we broke up and she went home. I told him I talk to her still over the phone. Luckily when Lewis ask Jessie the same question she has the same story as mine or he know we are lying.

I decide today I will go out for once. The only times I go out is to kill, which I have being doing a lot of recently. I kept my promise to Dylan about visiting so I invited them over for lunch.

I walked up to the front door and opened it up to see April and Dylan standing there.

"Aye, Dylan." I faked a smile.

I love Dylan, his a good kid. But I haven't been happy and it's hard to try make myself look happy.

Dylan spoke to me about school as I made some sandwiches up. April just sat there listening but I think she paying less attention than I am. My mind is just in Drew and Jessie, they going to randomly appear again or never come back? Should I go travel down to London?

"Foods ready." I said interrupting Dylan.

They sat at the table as I handed them their food. Dylan carried on speaking, that boy loves talking today.

"Dylan, please be quite for a bit." April sighed.

I looked up at my plate to look at her, she did not look happy.

"His fine just excited to see me." I smiled to Dylan.

"His excitement is giving me a headache."

"You okay?" I asked concerned, not about the headache, think she has something else in her mind.

"Yeah... How about you? Where Jessie and Drew been gone? I thought they where only visiting London for a week?" She asked me.

April knows about me killing, I could just tell her Jessie found out.

"Jessie caught me." I hinted.

April knows but Dylan don't. I don't really want him to know about me killing either. He too young he probably go running his mouth or I will make him scared of me.

"No. Really?" She asked in shocked.

"She left. She took Drew with her."

I shook my head to stop any tears from falling. I never knew I would feel like this. I heard about heart breaks but shit I didn't know it was this bad.

"Oh Chris... I'm sorry. She will come around, I did." She stated.

"How did you feel? Why did you run away?"

If I know how April felt maybe I could understand how Jessie feels now. Maybe I could find a way to win back my family.

"I wasn't as scared as I thought I was, I made myself be scared. It's like finding someone cheating on you... Just much worse." She tired to explain.

"How can I get her back?"

"Stop. Stop what you're doing. Focus on your family. Get your mind off it."

It's a lot harder than they think. When I'm upset or angry, I kill more. It's my drug. I can't just stop. Jessie is not even here right now to see me change anyway.

"Don't be forward and chase after her because that will probably scare him. Go after her but give her space at the same time. It's hard to explain feelings Chris." She sighed. "Do something special, do something the only two of you share. I don't know. I don't know Jessie or your relationship."

Only me and Jessie share. I need to think right back. Just to the days we where friends, just when we was a happy couple, before she knew about my secret. What moments and memories have me and Jessie shared together.

"Thank you." I spoke truthfully to April.

Who would knew I be back here with April asking for relationship advice with me and Jessie.

_____________________
Chapters are short & boring, I know:( Sadly, I have no motivation for the trilogy, I'm doing quick writing so you guys don't have to wait for ages for an update. I have been too busy focusing and writing for my other stories. You lot wanted a book 3 so I done it, so bare with me.
VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!!
(Honestly I need these comments)