6 Years Later

-Ryan POV-
Its been six years since I walked out of the guild to travel more. I met a girl along the way she was so gentle but different. I walked back in the guild and was shocked when my dad walked up to me.
"Son I have something to tell you." He said sadly.
"What?" I asked confused.
"Your mom is....." he said smiling.
"Ryan?" Mom asked quietly.
"Yes mom." I said smiling.
"Mommy." a lil girl said walking over.( the girl in the pic)
"Yes Cynthia." Mom said smiling.
"Daddy said 'get your ass in the office'" she said smiling.
"Cynthia what have I told you about directly repeating your dads words?" Mom asked raising an eyebrow.
"Don't." She said looking at her feet.
"No, I'll be back." Mom said going into the office.
"Who are you mister?" she asked pulling my pant leg.
"I'm Ryan your older bother." I said smiling.
"Rwyan." she said smiling.
"Daddy said that you hurt mommy and only thought about yourself." she said bluntly.
I walked upstairs pissed off and broke the door open.
"You said I only care about myself you fucking prick?!" I asked angrily. "I was there for mom when my dad wasn't I wanted to travel to get out my dads hair since he already had another kid!"
Mom had never seen me like this and I know it but things changed, I'm not little Ryan anymore. I loved my mom but for Sting to tell a little girl that I only cared about myself crossed the line. I did what I had to do for my mom trying to keep her happy.
"Ryan, who told you that?" Mom asked shocked.
"Cynthia did." I said bluntly.
"So what you left your mom her as she watches Rachel grow up for six years." he said bluntly, "To be honest I don't like you ever cared for your mother."
"I'm leaving and this time I'm not coming back." I said walking out.