Chapter 22 (Mild Language)

"No I am not." Says Jon.
"Yeah you are bro." said Bobby.
"Shut the fuck up bro." replied Jon.
"Oh awe someone's grumpy today." Says Bobby.
"I am grumpy because I am tired dude." Says Jon.
Meanwhile in Jon's room Chels was asleep but she figured it was time to get up so she opened her eyes and sat up in bed and stretched and then flipped the doonas of herself and jumped out and walked out of the room and found Jon sitting in the lounge room catching up with one of his friends from high school who he hadn't seen for ages.
"Good morning Jonny." Says Chels.
"Good morning Chels." Said Jon.
"What's with all the noise that's being made out here?" asked Chels.
"Oh we're just talking that's all sorry about the noise." Answered Jon apologising.
"What fucking noise are you talking about; you fucktard?" asked Bobby swearing at Chels.
"I was talking about the constant yabbling that was going on out here; geez there's no need to swear at me." Answered Chels starting to turn around and run off to Jon's room in tears.
After she had gone back to Jon's room to have a cry and be by herself; Jon turned and looked at his best friend of 5 years with a look that Bobby knew it showed that he was in for it big time from Jon.
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY APARTMENT YOU ARSEHOLE! YOU THINK IT WAS OK TO HAVE A GO AT CHELS AND GET HER ALL UPSET IS AWESOME WELL GUESS FUCKING WHAT I DON'T THINK IT'S AWESOME AT ALL." Snapped Jon feeling like ready to punch his best mate of 5 years big time.
"Jon I was asking her a question geez; she's the one that started the whole argument." Says Bobby trying to get Jon to listen to him.
"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!" Yelled Jon getting even more annoyed.
"Jon; please listen." Said Bobby.
"THAT FUCKING DOES IT! I AM GOING TO CALL THE COPS ON YOU! Says Jon grabbing the phone of the cradle and dialling the phone number for the police station.
"No why the hell would you do that to me?" asked Bobby.
"I am your best mate; I have not done anything to hurt you dude."
"Because I asked you twice to get out of my apartment after you acted so rudely towards Chels and you still won't leave that's why I'm calling the cops." Answered Jon.