Chapter 11

The following day went like slow as although Chels and Dorothea were still freaking out about where Karla was; she hadn't come home that morning.
"I wish it was afternoon already and I can start getting ready for my evening with Jon." Says Chels letting out a big sigh.
"Today is going very slow and if Karla isn't home in the next 20 minutes I am going to freak big time Chels." says Dorothea.
"You and me both Dot we should give her 10 minutes and if she's not home in the next 10 minutes we should call the police to report her missing." Said Chels.
So the girls did exactly that; gave their ex-housemate/best friend an extra 10 minutes to get home and of course Karla did not come home so the girls gave up and it was nearly afternoon anyways which meant that it would be time for Chels to start getting ready for her dinner date with Jon.
"I say we start getting you all ready for your evening missy." Says Dorothea.
"Yeah let's do it bitch." Says Chels starting to laugh her head off.
"Alright then biatch." Says Dorothea starting to also laugh.
So then Dorothea helped Chels get ready for her evening and Chels made sure she looked perfect first and then she got her shoes on and gathered her stuff together.
"Okay I'm all ready for tonight; geez my stomach is full of butterflies now." says Chels.
"Awe Chels stay calm it's going to be fine." Says Dorothea.
"I am trying to; Dot would you mind dropping me off at Jon's please?" asked Chels.
"No I don't mind dropping you off Chels." answered Dorothea.
"Awesome thanks I appreciate it chickadee." Says Chels.
"Your welcome bub." Said Dorothea.
"Ok you ready to go now?"
"Yes I am." Answered Chels.
So Dorothea and Chels locked up the house and left to go and drop Chels off at Jon's for her first big date. Meanwhile Jon was trying to make his apartment look tidy and just then there was a knock on the door to his apartment so he went to answer the door to see who it was and it was Chels and Dot.
"Chels you are here thankgod I was thinking you'd forget about tonight." Says Jon with a worried look on his face.
"Yeah I am here Jonny you don't have to worry anymore." Replied Chels.