Fire.

It was night, like every night; everyone found a place on the ground and we slept. I frowned staring up into the darkness, I could never sleep when it was around this time; I turned over on my side and looked at the others that were sleeping peacefully, I wasn't sure how anyone was able to sleep on the cold floor. I know, as many years as we've been locked up here; you'd think I would be used to this sort of thing. But.. when you hear snoring and others talking in their sleep, it was impossible to attempt the idea of sleep. I yawned softly.

Sitting up, I looked around; everyone was asleep. I sighed, quietly; I stood and walked off. I liked to roam around when it was just quiet, there was no one to question me on what I was doing; I rubbed the side of my neck walking into the large kitchen where the cooks were during the day. It always smelt like pizza in here, I know this was a pizzeria but still.. I looked around frowning. It seemed too quiet in here, there was usually a dripping sound or something. I looked around, the sound of a click made me grow tense.

There was someone else in the pizzeria.. The person wasn't one of us either. I needed to act natural, if it was something bad; then me freezing up would only give them the idea I knew they were heard. Out smart the other and you might just survive tonight.

*Clyde's pov*

The sound of something moving was my wake up call, I frowned rubbing my eyes sitting up; looking around. I rose a brow, kitten was missing. I looked to everyone else who were still asleep, how was I able to hear something moving and no one else was? Oh wait, I was a light sleeper. Duh.
Getting to my feet, I walked around the room, did he wonder out of the room? I sighed, this kid was always adventuring without someone there to watch over him. What if he got hurt? Shaking my head, I walked down the east hall and frowned.

"Where did you go off too.." I questioned, walking around. I froze standing at the door of the kitchen, Bonnie was in there. He wasn't by himself either, there was a man in there; he had a gun and by the looks of it; there were others around the corner. What the heck is that kid doing!? He's going to get himself hurt, the sound of a click was my que to get Bonnie out, the man held the gun up higher that was aiming for his head. When he finally turned, he looked like a deer in front of headlights, his eyes were widen and he was frozen with fear. When I saw the man squeezing down on the trigger, I growled softly.
All I could feel consume me at that moment was nothing but anger and protection.
Slamming the door opened, I ran in. "Bonnie!" I snapped, before he could even turn; I was tackling him to the ground when the gunfire went off. The bullet bounced off the metal fridge and the sound of a grunt only meant one of the guys were hit.

"Bonnie.. are you okay.." I questioned, when I looked at him; he looked like some kind of frightened child. I didn't even have to make this emotion come out, those men got to him before I could.
"There's another one, you heard the boss; take them all out." I heard a man say, the boss? The man who owned this crappy place? He wanted to take us out? Why..?
"Bonnie, you have to get on your feet and you need to run; we're not safe here." I hissed, he wasn't saying anything to me. Oh this little brat.. Looking over my shoulder, the men were looking around. I had no time for this, not only were our lives at risk; but so were the others.

Growling softly, I knew he'd hate this; but fuck. When a kid is refusing to listen to you, drastic measures have to be made. Lifting my hand up, I smacked the others butt as hard as I possibly could; hearing him yelp was my signal to get us up and run. I wasn't going to put up with a kid and a bad attitude, not when we had guns at our heads. I was practically dragging him down the west hall. I stopped running; what was that smell? Bonnie looked around frowning. "Smoke.."  He said in a soft alarming tone. I looked at him before running into the main room.

"EVERYONE WAKE UP!" I snapped holding onto Bonnie's wrist , he was trying to get away from me; oh no, I had way too much to say to him after that stunt in the kitchen. First, he ignores me; then he doesn't thank me for saving his life.
Everyone was up all looking at us, I glared at all of them. "There are bad men in this building, there coming to take us out! The building is on fire, we need to get out of here." I snapped.
The others all began to panic now, I looked to Bonnie who was glaring my way then ripped his wrist out of my grasp and ran over to Chica.

Mr.White walked over to me frowning. "How the heck do we get out without getting blown to smithereens?" He asked, everyone; except for Bonnie. Looked to me for an answer, I looked to them frowning, "we just run and hope to god we get out without being seen." I said, the sound of gunfire going off caused some of us to jump in alarm. "We need to get out now!" I yelled, and within seconds; we were running for the lives we were wanting to keep.

Fire was everywhere, in rooms; in the halls. They were trying to trap us, I looked around until I spotted a window. "There!" I yelled pointing to the window, I ran over to it frowning; I unlocked the ledges and pushed it open. "Hurry and get out." I hissed, I hated being so bossy; I felt like some old adult. It was gross, Freddy and Mr.White joined me at the window, helping Marionette out first, we handed her BB; being a kid; he had to be out before the smoke got to him.

Soon enough, we were left with Chica and Bonnie. I frowned when Freddy got out, I looked at Chica frowning. She looked over her shoulder, the fire was traveling up to us. Terror filled her eyes, she looked at me, I frowned helping her out of the window to have Freddy grab her. I looked at Bonnie who looked at me. "I know you're pissed at me, but; I am pissed at you too. Stop pouting and come on." I barked, he frowned deeply; instead of having me help him. He turned to Mr.White who rose a brow before looking to me, he grinned softly as I glared. He was going to play this game, was he?

Mr.White gently lifted up Bonnie then handed him over to Foxy, soon after we were both out. We ran out into the street to see the tortures of our home being consumed of fire, if I hadn't woke up at that time, Bonnie would be dead; and we might have been right behind him too.

People were running out of their houses and looking at the building in shock, I looked to the others frowning. "We need to get going, if that boss shows up and sees us here. It will cause problems." I said, Freddy looked to me frowning then nodded. "He's right, its not safe here anymore." He said, Chica looked at him worried. "Where will we go?" She asked. He only shrugged to her question, "I have no idea.. we'll figure it out later; lets go." He said.

With that, we were on a whole new journey, to get out of this town and to find a new place called home. We were free of the invisible chains, we no longer had to work at that place. Now, we just had to figure out what we could do now.

Huehuehuehue, chapter two is up xD sorry. I suddenly got an idea and this one was more intense than I liked to admit.  Everyone is free of the pizzeria and having to find a new home, a whole new life awaits them; they will finally be able to live actual lives. What could possibly go wrong?
Chapter 3 will be more than likely out tomorrow sometime, now that the story is where I want it. Things will be a bit more fun cx.

Have a good day/night!

-Bunny.