Part 4: Danger!

♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥

Three days have passed. We're now transferring to Leo Academy. I don't know what will happen but I do sense that problems will surely cross my path. I mean, It's a new school!

"Everyone, I'm going to ask a favor from all of you. I don't want the boys from Leo Academy to know about Cupid"

"Why not?", a schoolmate wondered.

"Please! It's just a little favor. I still need to adjust with the new environment. Don't worry, I'm still going to continue Cupid's job"

"Ok. Sure. You can count on us!", everyone energetically replied.

"Ah! It's Leo Academy!", Riza, our class representative, announced excitedly.

Just approaching the outer gate, the school is already visible and I'm actually impressed with it. As we entered, we passed by a large garden with a fountain at the center. It surely is thrice as big as ours, so I think the first problem I'm going to encounter is—-getting lost. This is why I still prefer Ave! 

At the entrance gate of the school, a group of guys stood, who according to our teachers, will give us the tour around the school.

As we approached them, I realized--- "a bunch of charismatic guys"

"Welcome all to Leo Academy", the guy with the glasses said. "I'm pretty sure that you all were already told about us, and about the school becoming a co-ed school. As our first ladies here in Leo, you're all special and very welcome. Please make yourself comfortable, and also, don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any. So to start, we're the student council and I'm going to introduce the members. First of all, I'm Ash, the president and this guy here beside me is Ray, the vice-president——"

As the guys were introducing themselves, I scan them one by one.

That guy named Ash, has the friendly nerd appearance. But I can see a dark aura around him which only means one thing. He has a Friendly-Outside-Devil-Inside character. DEFINITELY DANGEROUS.

The other beside him, Ray, is a lady killer and is obviously a playboy. No doubt about it.

(Uh oh. Feels like a trap)

"Well then, we'll start our tour! Follow me girls!"

Diana poked me as we followed the guys.

"Maria. Maria. Are we lucky or what? This school is full of hot guys!", Diana whispered.

"No wait. Don't meddle with them", I whispered back, annoyed.

We kept on debating, whispering, until it ended with her being stubborn.

"Excuse me, Ray was it? Can I ask a few questions?", Diana approached Ray and started the conversation.

 (I told her not to!)  

"Sure", the Vice President sweetly answered.

~At Andrew's office~

*Rings*

"Hello?"

"Andrew, you are Diana's husband right?"

"I'm in the middle of work. Why ask that out of the blue?"

"Just answer me! Quick!"

"She's my fiancé, so husband-to-be to be exact"

"Right. This is a secret but Diana misses you. Actually she feels lonely these days!"

"Really? (She's plotting something)"