Part 2: Heaven's Disappearance

♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥

Our principal told us to gather in the school's gym. We don't know why but she said that it was urgent, so our class went together. We were puzzled as to why everything was tidied up.

"Maria, don't you think it's weird?", Diana, my bestfriend, curiously asked.

"Yeah. Everything's clean. I wonder if there's a party or something"

"Ooooh! I love parties!"

"Mic test! Mic test! Ehehem...Everyone! Listen up! Ave Academy is now having a crisis. We have kept this secret from all of you, but this secret should now be revealed! Due to the previous Principal's clumsiness, she was able to sign the document concerning the previous VP's loans. Our ex-VP ran away and disappeared after that, THEREFORE, RESULTING TO THE SCHOOL'S HUGE AMOUNT OF DEBT! In fact, too high for us to cope up with. The school will be bankrupt if it'll continue to be operated, so we decided to just close it down to prevent further damage. All of you, in three days, will be transferred to Leo Academy which became a co-ed school last week. To extend our deepest apologies, the students' school fees will be taken care of by Ave for this year. As for the teachers', your last salary will be given before transferring. Everything will be arranged with Leo Academy....We're very sorry."

"What?! No way...THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! Right, Maria?!.............Maria?"

"......C.....c.....close....down......."

"Maria.....You're so pale....."

".....the....school...will....My....he...heav----"

"Maria!! Maria!!"

♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥♥