Chapter 1

Last time on Akatsuki No Yona:

" Yona-dear could you take off her hood? " Jea-ha asked her. She went over to the person and looked them in the face and pushed the hood off. Then everyone saw...
___________

3rd POV

Blood red and blue eyes stared straight into red eyes.

" Woah. your eyes are... " Yona says in amazement. Soon everybody was just in front of her and stares at her face.

" Ummm. Could you not look at me like that? It feels....akward. " The girl says while stepping back a bit. After some more staring it started to rain. Everyone started freaking about where 'Princess' Yona was going to sleep or about the food and fire. That gave the girl a chance to run, but instead she decided to tap on Yona's shoulder. Yona turned around and looked at the girl that was doing a ' come here ' motion, so she decide to follow. Gija noticed that she was following the mysterious girl and went with them to. Which alerted the others.

Soon everyone was in front of a mini cabin. The girl walked forward thinking everyone was following her. Which they were. As they walked inside they saw a little kitchen with an upstairs.

" The rooms are upstairs. Sorry though, there's only three rooms. " The girl says while taking off her cloak and hanging it up.

" *Gasp* You have a tail! " Yona says really surprised.

" Yeah, I know. By the way, my name's May. And I already know who you guys are. " She says while going into the mini kitchen.

" How do you know us? " Yona asks while following her.

" Let's just say I'm a shadow that's been with you. " she says while looking at Yona. Who has a big 'Q' on her head.

" I know that you need the dragons and I'm one of them. So I'm willing to help you guys with your journey. " May says and grabbed Yona's hand leading her to an open waterfall area. She turned around to give Yona extra clothes and a towel. May also went towards the boys, who are still in the house, and led them to a river which is in an enough distance away from the girls. She gave them towels and left so she could take a bath too. After the bath everyone went to sleep.
(AN: sleeping partners
Gija, Jea-ha, Zeno
Shin-ah, Ao
Yona, Yoon, May
Hak slept downstairs )

May was the first one to wake up so she decided to make breakfast. When she was cooking everybody started waking up to the smell of ( whatever you imagine). As soon as everyone sat down May put a plate in front of them. She only ate a handful of rice. When they were finished all of them set out to the next village.

_________
Fluffy-chan: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and also I don't own Akatsuki No Yona. The picture is also May but with two daggers instead.