Next, was Masky (the shy cute cheesecake one) they fell in love after Masky conforted her from her break up with BEN, even though it was a mutual break up she still missed the elven gamer boy. And Jess was renamed Jessie to rhyme with Masky.

They ended up breaking up because Masky was being an creeper. aka ass towards her.

Next was Homicidal Liu, Jeff the killers brother. They loved each other dearly and Jess thought she would never have to be heartbroken again and named herself Homicidal Jess. till Liu showed up at her door one night and told her that he was cheating on her. She punched him weakly and cried her eyes out from that experience.

It ended up with her running down the hallways to an opening to the dining hall where Ticci Toby was eating some midnight waffles. Since toby's a nice guy he offered some waffles to Jess, so she sat down and talked to him about what Liu had done to her. They fell in love after becoming good friends, and didn't break up. People around the mansion called her Ticci Jess after Toby's name and it stuck. So whenever someone saw the cute adorable girl named TJ (ticci jess). They would instntly be happy to have someone so happy and cute around. 

There are many things Toby and TJ do together, but they're favorite is the num num game. Where Tj nums Tobys nose and he nums her chin, they giggle and release then Toby nums her nose and her his chin. 

She even says things liek this:

"Hes my Tobybear! I LOVE MA TOBYBEARY BOOOOOO!"

"Taaa taaaa taaaa ta ta taaaaa tobybeaaaaar......................... TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"yay! My Tobybear!"

Her favorite words are: Toby, Tobybear, Ta, Yay.

(seriously, even though she has the biggest boobs in the whole world , lucky Toby, you don't wanna mess with her, she cute but deadly!)

A few mounths latter, shes helping Night and Steve search for their daughter of four years Eliza who hasnt been seen for hours.

Jess is helping them when she turns around to see Laughing Jack the monochrome killer clown holding Sally and Elizas hands in his. He lets go of Sally and puts one of his long claws to his black lips, saying "shhhhh....". Then teleporting away with the kids.

Jess is mesmerized by how handsome the black and white clown was, and stands there while Night walks up to her.

"Uhhh... Are you okay?" Nightmares asks.

A few secounds latter, Jess begins to fangirl and squeals.

"Hes so hot! Nighty! Did you even see him! laughing Jack is such the hottie!"

Night snarls and yells.

"HES NO GOOD FOR YOU!"

Then grabs Sovaya anmd drags her down the hallway by her collar. While Jeff and Steve follow behind.

Sovaya starts to yell...

"CAUSE MAMA IM IN LOVE WITH A CRIMINAL!"

And finally, Steve grabs a boombox and follows behind with Jeff as they play that song and Sovaya yells the lyrics at the top of her lungs till Night turns around when they get to Sovayas room and Steve throws the boombox to a wall, breaking it instantly, and walking in the oposite direction with Jeff.

Latter on, Jess is visted by LJ and he takes her out to his abandoned amusment park. They havce they're first kiss right there and in a few mounths are married. (talk about qwick...) They have a daughter named Revnna. and even though Jack hates kids, he makes an exception for daddy's little girl.

Jess renames herself (with LJ only, and no she didn't break up with Toby, its like Jeff and Steve both with Night).

And she became known as Laughing Jess. With her eyes black with only the irus's white with  a skirt and long black claws. She has a short temper and everyone except her daughter or Jack is terrified of her. Shes known to grab neck and acidently cut throats when she doesnt mean too.

Another thing is how LJess constantly fights with her half sister Nightmares and hates her to the core.

A while after marriage, LJack and LJess get a devorce because they cant stop saying hes my boyfriend and shes my girlfriend, plus the rings didn't fit over they're claws anyway. And never broke up.

A year or so goes by and she meets her next lover along with Jack and Toby. She falls in love with Dark Link. and names herself with Dark Jess. unfortunatly th only thing that held that relationship together was video games and their bed. So even though they got married. The only thing that held it together was DJ in bed with Dark and keeping the place clean while Dark did nothing but play video games all the time.

A year or so pass and she finds another man to put on the board of lovers, Tim. It wasnt Masky, but it was a different version of him, the original in fact. So Sovaya fell for him and he fell for her. They didn't get married nor have any kids. But, they did stay together, no problems whatsoever. She named herself Michele. They do the same thing day after day. Sit in front of the window and smoke cigarettes all day. Every so often Michele will say:

"I'm so exshausted!"

and Tim will reply...

"I know right?"

They only get up to go to the bathroom, eat, or go ask Hoodie for groceries and more smokes.

Since Michele can heal Tim all the damage to his lungs over the years was fixed the first time he kissed her.

Another year passed and word spread that there was someone taking care of the village and thaty Herobrine was alive and preparing an army to go fins Sovaya Voidian and kill her, plus that Repose was ready to strike with his army also and the two Kings were having secret dealings at nighttime. Also that the cloaked woman was at these meetings under Reposes arm, but no one has gotten a good look at her yet. But they can say that she has long blonde hair. and dresses in red and black.

(from Bobby and John the two loyal pigmen of course even they knew Herobrine was acting weird doing all this))

Sovaya has a conference with the creepypasta's and asks for their help if that army comes to their front door since she cant take on two armys on her own. They agree since they care about her like family. Slenderman disagrees and says that the only way to make sure we arent threatened is to take back the Nether by force.

Sovaya thinks for a few minutes and then one CP speaks up (LJack). 

"What if she gains the Void back again?"

And then Steve says...

"I can talk to the surface Worlders and see if they want a final great battle."

Night sasy that she can have some Fox People Assassins from their guild come down and protect the mansion from intruders.

Sovaya is hesitent, and she says all of that could help but she doesnt know how to get the Voidians on her side.