Chapter 1~ First Day of School

CHAPTER 1 ~ First Day of School

Madison's POV

Madison Katchadourian that's my name. I'm geeky, a nerd, a total bookworm but I will stop there because the list could go on. My bestfriends are Chase Sanders and Summer Cortez. Summer and I have been bestfriends since Year 1. We first met when the teacher put us in the same reading group and we couldn't stop laughing because one of the boys had snot running down his face. We had gotten into loads of trouble and ended picking up rubbish for the whole of lunch time.

Chase and I met when Chase had moved in the house next door. Yes we live next door to each other, how cool is that. It was about 5 years ago when I first met him. He had those blue eyes I couldn't resist but now I'm immune to them. I've gotten use to them plus every other girl at school are throwing themselves to him. What sluts!!! Anyways he first moved in we went to the beach together, it was an amazing time and I couldn't stop laughing that day when I got home.

Looking at my old photos of me and my friends I put them down and got ready for school. This was my last year of high school; I am a senior confident, strong, smart, brave, who am I kidding I'm none of those things except for smart. This year is the last time I blend through the lockers because once I'm off to college I will never see the people I hate again. Thank God!!

I took out my skinny jeans and my oversized blue jumper and put them on and went down to get some breakfast before Chase and I headed out to school. When I got down stairs Chase was naturally already there eating breakfast with my older brother Francisco, he was now in the 2nd year of college. He went to Brontys College just 30 minutes away from home, that's why my brother doesn't live on campus.

"Franny how was your morning so far?" I said in a teasing tune and I heard my brother scowl in the background. He hated that name; this was the only thing that annoyed him. So I used it to my advantage and every time I would call him 'Franny'. He stood up and went upstairs, what a baby I thought. I went and sat down next to Chase and had some of my mums delicious pancakes, she always makes the best ones.

"Ready for school, Chase" he was too busy eating the pancakes when he answered "Yeah" munch, munch, "I'm" chomp, chomp, "Ready" he chews a bit more than swallows. I start to laugh and I nearly fall off my chair. Chase looks at me with the what-are-you-laughing-at-is-it-about-me look. He sits there and does the puppy dog eyes on me, I immediately fall for his spells and I stop laughing.

"What??" I say with innocence in my voice.

"Why were you laughing at me? Did I do something wrong?"

I tried to reply without laughing"You had maple syrup all over your face and it was smudged everywhere and it was on your hands and clothes, basically everything."

He looked down at his shirt and hands and then looked up at me with an evil grin on his face. He ran straight towards me spreading out his arms and tried to give me a big hug. I ran as fast as I could but in the end Chase caught up and grabbed me in a humongous hug. I tried to move but Chase's arms were tight around my waist and my face was on his muscular chest. I breathed in and he smelt amazing. I wonder sometimes why we were bestfriends or that maybe we could become something more. Not that I stand a chance against his on and off girlfriend Ashlee Rose. Ugh!!

After a while Chase finally let go, he took out his phone and checked the time, "Oh, shit we're going to be late for school." I gave him my oh-my-god-I'm-having-a-panic-attack. "Don't worry Maddy, go get change and I'll go home and change and I'll meet you outside in my front yard in five minutes." I gave him a nod and headed upstairs to get change out of the sticky clothes.

Chase was waiting for me and we quickly got in his car and went to school. Chase, Summer and I all went to Albert High School it was just 10 minutes from my house. It wasn't the baddest  school ever but it wasn't the best either so I guess it was just a decent school. We made it just in time, five minutes to spare until homeroom starts. I waved a goodbye to Chase and went to my lockers to get my books for the next periods.

Summer was standing near my locker waiting for me; I reached out and gave her a big hug. "Where have you been? I was waiting for you at least 20 minutes. I thought you said you would be here early today."

I felt so guilty so replied really fast "I was eating breakfast, than Chase had maple syrup all over his face and clothes and then I started laughing and he was getting upset so he chased me around my house. Then he caught me and gave me a massive hug and then I got maple syrup all over me and then we both had to change and we didn't realise that it was time to go and we quickly got to school and now I'm here." I let out a big breath.

Summer looked at me with this weird expression and then began to smirk. "What?"

"Nothing" she said too casually.I was about to ask her what she was thinking but she was saved by the bell, I guess its just my luck.

We went to homeroom Summer and I was always placed in the same homeroom so we walked to class together. Once we got to class we sat down in our seats. The teacher called out my name for the third time. "Miss Katchadourian!"

"What?" I said I must have zoned out again.

"Miss Katchadourian will you  please go to the principal's office." The teacher said angrily.

I stood up and slowly walked out of the classroom. Everyone was saying 'Ooooh' and others I heard say 'she's in big trouble'. I quickly entered the Principal's office and sat down on the seat.

"Um, Mr Arnald you asked for me?"

"Yes, Madison, I did, I would like to ask you to guide our new student around the school for the first week or so. Just show them around and sit with them at lunch and other things as well. Will you be able to do that Madison?"

"Um, yeah whatever, I mean yes Mr Arnald."

"Thank you, Madison the new student should be coming any moment."

Then I heard the door open, I turned around and my eyes grew wide and my jaw dropped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 Read the next chapter to find out what happens.

Hope you guys loved the first chapter and you will love the other chapters to come.

Nina Dobrev as Madison Katchadourian there is the picture on the side.

Please keep on reading!!!

 timothyjrt ♥♥♥

PS. VOTE & COMMENT :)