Past and Future

Inu: My Oc Mizuki is in this chapter and Ai is mentioned. I own all rights to them. However I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh!

Enjoy!

Chapter 6- Past and Future

The gang froze at the words that left Malik’s mouth and stared at him with looks of confusion and disbelief. The words seemed to just float in the air the others waiting for him to say it was a joke, a lie, but Malik held his ground. Looking at everyone with such a serious expression, they knew he wasn’t joking or messing with them.

Slowly Joey was the first one to come over his shock. He slowly rose from his chair and walked over to Malik, wrapping an arm around the teen and giving him a look of disbelief. “You were alone with your sister for only about 2 hours, and she managed to get inside your head. Seriously Malik? Why did you let her get inside your head!?”

Malik growled and roughly shoved Joey’s arm off of his neck before casting a glare at the blond. “Joseph Wheeler! I. Am. Serious!” The blond stood up and roughly shoved Joey back into his seat before he started to pace slightly. “I’ll be the first one to admit that I did not believe her. I thought it was some sick joke. But then I realized something. The whole reason Ishizu knows ancient Egypt so well, can speak the language and read it without having to study it as long and hard as other people, she remembers. She remembers her whole life as Priestess Isis.” He stopped pacing and turned back to look at his wide-eyed friends. “She has lived it. That’s how she knows it.”

Stunning his friends into silence once again, Malik sighed and dropped back into his seat. He placed his head in his hands and took deep calming breaths.

Yugi was the first one to recover this time after seeing Malik’s distressed form. A frown merited his face at this before a sigh escaped his lips, catching Malik’s attention.

“Yugi-“ He started.

“-Don’t Malik. It was a sigh of frustration, not disbelief. Why don’t you tell us the story Malik? How did we meet them? What were we to them? What happened exactly?” Yugi tried to keep himself as calm as possible when he asked this. His friends were scared, he was scared, but if Malik was this sure… then the least they could do was listen.

“I honestly don’t know. Ishizu does-“

“-And I would be more than happy to tell you who can tell you, if you all are willing to listen.”

All heads turned to the entrance of the lounge where Ishizu stood with a man next to her and a child in her arms. The man next to her was tall with a head dress that covered his hair. His eyes were a light blue-purple color.  The child on Ishizu’s arms looked about a few months old. She had back hair and blue-purple eyes.

Malik blinked, pulling his bottom lip into his mouth and biting it nervously. “Ishizu… is that-“

She nodded her head, making Malik stop mid-sentence. “Malik this is my husband Mahad and our daughter, Isis.”

Ishizu walked over to Malik and held the little girl out to him. He seemed to hesitate for a second, seeming to have an internal debate with himself, before taking the small child from his sister and cradled her in his arms. She fidgeted for a moment before relaxing in Malik’s arms and falling fast asleep.

“I would say she likes you Malik.” Ishizu joked.

Malik smiled and chuckled lightly before looking up to his sister. “I would hope so I am her uncle.” The teen then sighed and looked to his sister seriously. “It’s time you told us Ishizu, what happened in the past.”

Ishizu sighed and shook her head before looking to her brother seriously. “I cannot tell you everything. But I know who can.”

Yugi blinked in confusion at this and tilted his head at Ishizu. “Who can tell us? What do you mean?”