Finding Heba

Chapter 4- Finding Heba

"WHAT!?"

Yugi flinched at that outburst from his friends.

After Joey dragged Yugi off, they had easily found there other friends under the sakura tree by the school. As soon as they found them Joey told them that Heba was missing. Needless to say, they were just shocked and confused as Yugi was.

"Yugi, when was the last time you saw Heba?"

Yugi turned to the boy who spoke. He had pale skin and long snow white hair. "Last night before we went to bed. I woke up this morning and he was gone I thought maybe he just left for school early but, when I got here I couldn't find him."

"What do you think Ryou?"

Ryou bite his bottom lip slightly before turning to the teen next to him. He had sun kissed skin, clearly of Egyptian heritage, and had long dirty blond hair. "I think Heba went and got himself into some trouble. Malik, you have some ability to be able predict the future-"

"-I cannot!" The blond interrupted.

Ryou rolled his eyes slightly at that. "It's in the Ishtar blood, just except it already! Ishizu did!"

As soon as the words left his mouth the teen felt terrible. He watched Malik turn his head away and glared down at the ground.

Ishizu was Malik's sister. It was well known that she had a remarkable ability to say something to someone about their future, and have it become true. Malik had a similar ability but he didn't believe in it.

Ishizu had gone missing when Malik and her were camping one summer. Malik was only 14 at the time. The cops searched for his sister for two years before they gave up. They told Malik that she was most likely dead. Malik still had yet to give up though, he knew his sister and he knew that she was a fighter. He had a feeling that she was alive, safe, alright and that was enough to keep him happy.

"Malik... I am s-"

"-its fine Ryou. I know Ishizu is alright. I don't know how I know, but I know she is. I will see her again someday, and when I do. She is getting one hell of a verbal lashing."

'After you hug her to death.' Yugi thought before he sighed and turned to his tanned friend. "Malik, I am asking you, please, give us one prediction on where you think Heba could be."

Malik sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Fine. But I there is no guarantee that I will be right. Ishizu was the one who was always right, not me."

Yugi nodded and Malik closed his eyes, taking deep relaxing breaths. After a few moments the Egyptians eyes opened and he looked to Yugi. "He's somewhere safe, but he's terrified."

"What sense does that make Malik?!" Joey snapped feeling frustrated with this whole situation.

"I know it doesn't make sense but that is what I felt! Look, I'm not Ishizu I cannot predict the future!" Malik snapped back causing Joey to turn away and look down to the ground.

Ryou sighed and shook his head, he was about to say something when Yugi beat him to it.

"Guys, I know this is hard and we are all frustrated with the situation... but lashing out at each other is not going to help anything. We need to work together on this, as a team, or were never going to find my brother."

They nodded their heads in unison and Ryou turned to Yugi. "What do you think we should do?"

Yugi bit his bottom lip in thought for a moment, thinking on Malik's words. He knew his brother was safe, he could feel it, but safe where? The teen stood up and started to pace slightly. "I guess we could start by checking all the areas he likes to hang out at. There is the museum, Duel Avenue, the library, the forest..." Yugi wandered off as he listed all the places his brother would hang out.