Chapter One

A/N Okay so finally I've rewritten this story, I hope you all like it either more or just as much as you liked the original :) If you guys have any questions or comments either type them in the comments or message me. Please vote! <3 Mwah

The rain pounded against the roof of an old rusty orange Chevy as it cruzed down the road to Forks High School in Washington, a state that had almost a constant cover of clouds and rain. The complete opposite of Bella's old home in Phoenix, Arizona, where it was almost always sunny and warm – which was the type of whether Bella preferred.

Sooner than the brunette would've liked, her old Chevy pulled into the parking lot of her new school, which was much fuller than she had hoped. Heads turned as she drove slowly to find a parking space. Most of the other cars parked where very recent models, none were as old as Bella's own car. When she finally found a space and got out, a few people made comments about her car, she pretended not to hear, as she made her way into what appeared to be the main building of the high school that consisted of multiple buildings. Once inside, she realized she had absolutely no idea where she was going. A girl with pixie cut black hair and fair skin was making her way down the hall and – though Bella hated talking to others – she cleared her throat and approached the girl.

"Um, excuse me but, where is the guidance office?" She asked, trying not to look as awkward as she felt, which was hard due to the fact that she was currently in her father's jacket which was two sizes too big. The other girl was about her height and was actually quite attractive.

"Oh! At the end of this hallway, take a left and it's the first door on the right." The girl smiled at her and Bella couldn't help but think her voice sounded like one that belonged to an angel. It was so light and cheery.

"Thanks." Bella gave the girl a small smile before heading in the direction that the girl directed her in. Behind her, the girl smiled a small smile before heading outside to meet her brothers and sisters.

Bella entered the office and was pleased to discover that the pretty brunette had pointed her in the right direction. When she entered she headed towards the woman at the front desk, she was probably in her mid-fifties.

"Hi, Im Bella Swan, this is my first day." Bella introduced herself and the lady gave her a kind smile.

"Ah, Isabella, the chiefs daughter! Let me get you your class schedule and campus map." The woman got up and disappeared behind a door to the right. When she returned she was holding a folder which she handed to Bella. "This has your schedule and campus map in it, along with your supply list for each class and itinerary for things such as school assembly's and when they will happen, along with other school activities."

"Thanks." Bella gave the woman a small smile and left the office, looking down at her schedule to figure out where she was supposed to head first. To her utter disappointment, she discovered that her first class was Trig. Bella groaned internally, she hated math. It was confusing and teachers usually couldn't even make it slightly interesting. Despite the largeness of the school, Bella managed to find her way to her class and after introducing herself to the teacher –whose name she already forgot- and got her books, she made her way to the only available seat that was in the back of the class –thankfully.

Just when the bell that signaled the starting of classes, the beautiful brunette that Bella had asked for directions walked into the classroom. She was closely followed by a very handsome man who resembled her so closely, they had to be related. Bella was too busy checking her out that she didn't notice the beautiful brunette was headed towards her until she sat down in the seat next to her.

The girl had turned towards Bella and looked as though she was about to speak, at the same time the teacher in front began speaking, so she just flashed Bella a bright and beautiful smile before turning to face the front. Her brother –who was sitting just in front of the pretty girl- on the other hand, stared at Bella for a moment –glared more like it- before turning as well.