She stood up put her hands on her hips. "What! Daddy you were going to discuss that without talking to me first." Deni stomped her foot and folded her arms across her chest.

"Look Deni, it would have been easier to explain to him than you, but the two of you now are mated, he isn't going to be able to handle being this far away from you. You will start feeling it too. The distance is going to be torture for the two of you." Her dad was completely uncomfortable discussing this with her, but he was going to do his best to explain. "Donovan is going to need you. His body is going to start going through changes and only his mate will be able to help him. It's just a natural part of mating." He swallowed hard not wanting to embarrass her.

"Dad, what are you talking about? I wasn't aware of any changes male wolves go through after mating."

He dad took a deep breath. "Deni he is going to NEED you." Deni looked at him confused. He sighed "For a few weeks his desire will be strong, overwhelming actually." Deni was still giving her dad a blank stare completely lost. "Mate Deni he will want to mate."

Deni's eyes opened wide, her mouth dropped. Had her dad just been trying to warn her that her perverted horny mate was just about to become more perverted? "Eww Dad definitely not a father daughter conversation, please don't say anymore." She covered her ears. "You are burning my poor little ears."

He started laughing at her. "I was just trying to warn you." He laughed again as Deni started humming to tune him out and then she walked back to her room.

As soon as she was in her room she sent Donovan a text. - did you make it back ok.

Donovan - sorry baby forgot to call, made it back fine

Deni - r u ok right now.

Donovan - yeah, just miss the hell out of you right now

Deni - sorry miss u 2

Donovan - get some rest ok.

Deni - ok ttyl

Deni sat up wondering just how bad it would be for him, and would he be able to handle the separation or would this be too much like her dad said. She wondered to herself what exactly happens when an Alpha becomes too horny. She laughed at the thought. But the idea of being in the bed for hours a day with Donovan wasn't bad.

*****************************************

Donovan's mother arrived home late that Saturday evening. She had been out trying to figure out how or even if she wanted to explain the situation to him. When she entered the house he was in the kitchen preparing dinner. She walked in and hugged him. "Mom" he said speaking softly. He turned the stove off and walked to sit down his mother followed behind him. "So, you know Charles St. James?"

His mother had pain in her eyes this story was going to be very hard to tell to him and she wasn't sure how he would handle what she was about to say. "Yes I do know him." She reached across and put her hand on Donovan's cheek. "Sweetheart what I am about to tell you I need you to keep an open mind about ok."

Donovan nodded yes. "Continue"

She sighed heavily as she thought exactly how she wanted the story to come out. "Well" She hesitated. "To jump straight to the point he is your father." She reached over for his hand and he pulled away.

He ran his hands through his hair and took a deep breath. He couldn't believe the words his mother just said to him. "How could that be you and Dad was mated before you were pregnant."

"Your father and I had a forced mating, an arranged mating. We did not like each other didn't want to have anything to do with each other at first. Charles St. James was a member of this pack. He had hoped to mate with me and he was trying to become Alpha of this pack. But my father had already arranged for me to be mated to Carlton Maxwell. The first day Carlton Maxwell strolled onto this property and rumors started spreading that he was to be my mate Charles and I left. We mated and hoped it would change my father's decision, but my father left it up to Carlton who was still willing to accept me even after being mated with another. Carlton and I came to an agreement that we would appear as mates to the pack, but we would live our own lives outside the pack. We were very convincing during the first few months then I ended up pregnant. Carlton knew you were not his, but by that time my father was ill, and he was already taking over as Alpha. He had to appear to be a strong Alpha he banned Charles from the property and claimed you as his child."

Donovan just sat in disbelief. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Did Charles know about me?"

His mother smiled. "Yes and although Carlton would not allow Charles on this property he did for many years allow me to take you to see him. You continued seeing him a few times a year until you were about 10 and his family moved."

Donovan tried to remember being around another male wolf but he couldn't. "So I knew him?"

His mother nodded "You knew him and his four older children he was Uncle Chuck."

Donovan laughed "Uncle Chuck and Matt, Luke, Oli, and Tammy"

His mother laughed at him. "Actually it was Maddox you gave him the nick name Max , twins Luke and Oliver, and Tamara."

"This is why I couldn't date Tammy." He shook his head and chuckled. "Does she know?"

"No, it is up to him to tell them." She spoke the words with authority.

Donovan then frowned figuring his mother didn't know. "You know he is missing possibly dead."

"He is not dead. There was an incident on his property which right now I am not going to get in to and he has been in hiding ever since." She stood up and hugged Donovan. "I am so sorry about all of this. Please understand this was all done to keep the pack together. I really want you to get to know your other family."

Donovan laughed while hugging her. "I think I already know my little brother all too well." Donovan grimaced at the thought of having to fight his brother for his mate. "He is in love with Denise I think."

His mom ruffled his hair. "It will all work out. A little sibling rivalry doesn't ever hurt. Just don't kill your brother Donny. If your mate wants you nothing will come in between you."

"How is Dad's money tied up in Charles' businesses?" He questioned his mom as she walked out the kitchen.

"Actually that is your money. You own parts of his businesses, you and Max." Donovan smiled. He was going to have to get reacquainted with his brothers.

********************

Donovan went back up to his room thinking about everything his mother had just told him. He actually was pleased to know that he was no longer an only child. He had brothers and a sister. He frowned about the fact that Tamara was actually his sister. Luckily she held out and refused to lose her virginity until she is mated. That would have been horrible losing it to your brother. The thought sickened him he had tried to be intimate with his sister. Sitting on his bed he now realized he was going to have to try harder to not kill Stephan. But how would he be able to avoid killing him if he kept going after his mate. He was going to have to get his brother mated.

While thinking about Stephan, Donovan's thoughts quickly changed to Deni. During the night he was hardly able to sleep due to dreams of her. All his dreams either dealt with sex or saving her. His wolf was going crazy with need to protect her and mate her. The dreams interrupted his sleep and left him a tired mess. He lay across his bed and tried to relax. But of course his wolf wouldn't let him. 'Go to her. We need her. She is ours.' "Shut up!" he yelled at his wolf and begged him to back down, but he wouldn't. The voice got louder in his head. 'She's ours, she belongs with us, Get her!'

Donovan stood up walked to his closet and packed a bag. As he was walking out the door his mother saw him. "Where are you going?" She asked him just as he opened the door.

"To get my mate" His wolf cheered.