I Keep Falling In Love With Him

6 times 6 freaking times he's done this to me and we have been together a year now and I don't know why I keep innocently falling back in love with him...

I can see it now me on the news and them being like Chapin Ariana Wade has taken back a guy who has cheated on her 100 times but yet she still forgives him.

This time I'm not gonna let it happen after what I saw

FLASHBACK

Friday everyone seemed suspicious like they were just waiting for me to do or react then I saw it after I turned to go towards my locker my boyfriend... Ex boyfriend there kissing a girl that look familiar but didn't know her name

At that moment I walk right up to that bitch at punched her right in her jaw and I walked away and I could hear everyone's jaw drop in a gasp he didn't run after me like you'd think in all those movies when they tell you to wait but you just keep walking no it was nothing like that.

END OF FLASHBACK

I opened my phone and went to my contacts and under BFF I click send a msg

To: BFF

Hey ima make it official I'm calling it off I'm done!!

And she replied.

To: Chappin

Okay but just kno I'm here for you what ever you need sis I love you.

I'm kinda glad to hear that. I shut my phone and Began to text my soon to be ex who keeps texting me he's sorry and won't do it again.

To: best boyfriend

I paused and saved it to drafts and went to my contacts an erased his it out even though it wouldn't matter I new it by heart

So I went to draft and opened

And put in

recipient: 479 563 1820

ITS OVER!!!

And that's all I said and slammed my phone down and laid there in my bed looking at my ceiling.

Then my phone went off and I opened it and it read

From: 479 563 1820

Fine then if that's how you wanna be after I apologized THEN IT IS OVER SLUT!!

I gasped.

But inside I new it wasn't true I was secretly still a virgin and the only one that new was my mom and bestfriend Arabella but I call her bells for short.

And at that moment I changed in to more comfortable clothes then laid down cause so much was going threw my mind because tomorrow was Monday and the though of what I would do if I saw him it makes me wanna barf....