We're over

So I've thought a lot about this decision and trust me it wasn't easy to pick but I'm so sorry if you shipped this, cause i honestydid but I think that I wasn't happy for this to happen so here it goes.... the end of their relationship.

Meleny pov))
Believe me, I've thought a lot about my decision because i know at heart it's what's best for me. it's definitely going to hurt at first, but you know the drill, time heals everything. I'm only 25 and I'm married it's not time for me yet. I didn't want to hurt him but I know that he wasn't in love with me. he loves me but he's not in love. there's a total difference. It definitely hurts like hell to think about this but it's something that's I've thought even before I got married but I pushed the thought of it away.

I didn't believe myself, I was going to get a divorce and it's only 5 months. I'm pregnant and I don't even know what I want. I know that I don't wanna be with him because I know he's not in love and that's the worst part. My excuse is that I'm young.

I get into my car and drive back from the doctors office it's a girl! I'm super happy but not at the same time I'm going to break it to him of what I've been feeling lately. as I'm driving I get a text from Neymar.

I look down and then I feel my body smash into the glass from the passenger seat.

I woke up in a hospital later that day and Neymar telling me our precious daughter has been lost. I have to tell him of what I really feel.

"Neymar, we have to talk about something that I've noticed after we lost our first child" I said

"We don't wanna be together. you know that, your not in love with me, you love and care about me. but your not in love with me." I said crying

"Your right, I've been texting someone too, she's beautiful a Spanish lawyer" he said

"I hope you have a great future with her, we will be friends and we will be filing for a divorce tomorrow" I told him

"No problem I will always be here when you need me" he said giving me a hug

"I'll be here too, but you won't need me" I said

"I will always need you" he said

"Alright bye, leave" I told him

"I don't love him, that love died. A LONG TIME AGO" I don't feel anything for him.

Luckily my birthday is coming up on Thursday going to be twenty six, I'm having a big birthday bash at a club in Los Angeles.

I'm inviting, Nina dobrev, Dylan o' brien Tyler posey Paul Wesley since we have the same exact birthday, he's bringing his girlfriend. I'm also inviting Ian Somerhalder Marc Bartra and a lot more.

Ahh just gotta get out the hospital.

------------
so yeah, the book will still continue they will interfere a lot. and yeah I had a change of heart. but I swear you guys are gonna love the next few chapters because it's going be AWESOME. I SWEAR THOUGH 😉❤️

HAPPY TUESDAY BIATCHES 😎😉