Puzzle...

It was late in the night by the time she completed her mathematics preparation for the exam on the succeeding day.she turned the lights in her bedroom off.somehow because of the exam fear, she couldn't sleep. Cool breeze from the windows attracted her attention towards the garden.she got up from the bed briskly and went into their garden which looked alluring and enchanting with moonlight.

She found a weird shade in one corner of her garden, she started following that plot and finally reached the entrance of a gargantuan building.she followed the plot which led her into an apartment in which she found her most adored,esteemed.cherished,lovable sweetheart ARJUN KAPOOR. He was in his rags, completely contrast of how stylish he looked in his movie 'student of the year'. It was a bolt from the blue for her. Before realizing what exactly was happening over there, she heard her mom's voice summoning " Arnavi, good morning. get up nannaa{ that's how her mother calls her affectionately}, you have your maths exam today. "

She, with her perplexed senses, came out of her dreamland and realized that she had to revise her good old maths formulas and those draconian Theorems. Feeling disillusioned , got up from her bed to touch mother earth with her hands n chant a Sanskrit sloka. This is how her day starts everyday. After taking bath she started her revision.

The most hilarious part is that, she always gets wild dreams before her mathematics exam. Indian cricket player Suresh Raina visiting her home to meet her, getting a chance to sing along with carnatic legendary singer shri. Balamuralikrishna, getting an official invitation to meet Mr.Barack Obama are some of them.It may be because of her overwhelming preparation for her favorite subject. But its the regular affair.

Arnavi is a happy go lucky girl blessed with responsible and loving parents. she is the only daughter and a pampering kid for her parents. Listening to the word "kid", you may mislead yourselves interpreting her to be a girl of eight or something.She is 17 years old kid with childish nature and mind as sensitive as that of a kid.  

She is a prodigy in her studies, and opted to do her graduation with mathematics and computer science. she joined in a well reputed college which brought typhoon into her life. Hailing from an orthodox family, she wasn't too corporate, neither too modern nor too fashionable.We know the culture in today's most of the so called reputed colleges where a girl without a boyfriend is treated as if she lacked estrogen and adrenaline in her body. She was very particular in her ideals. But after entering into that college, let's see whether Arnavi could withstand her ideals.