Chapter 3

I took a shower and scrubed all the sweat and dirt I had on me, I dried myself up and blow dried my hair then straightened it. I go through my-so-wish-to-be-walking-in-the-closet-closet, I spotted an ankle long black sleeved backless dress that I never worn which my mom bought for me I don't even remember for what occasion but whatever. I put on my grandmother's pearls that She give me on my sixteen birthday with matching earings. I put my suppose to be straightened hair in a messy bun with few strands of curly hair on either side, then applied eyeliner and my favourite strawberry lip gloss. As I put on my black pumps I heard a knock on my door followed by my dad's head picking through a half open door.

His eyes lit up when he sees me and the warmth I feel through my heart is unbelievable, it feels nice to see someone react like that when they see you rather than getting the stinky eye for no reason. "Oh you look beautiful princess" he says with a huge grin on his face." Thanks dad but you are suppose to say that you are my dad" I tease him." Yes but you really do look beautiful and I mean it princess". Oh I see whats this is about he trying to smoother me, to be on my best behaviour. I mean like oh please am I that bad?

"Dad don't worry I will act my best through out this dinner. I know how much it means to you so calm down, I got you".

I say with a grin on my face and he releases a breath I think he was holding for the longest." You are the best daughter a father can ask for". He is grinning like a fat boy when he sees a big ass cake." Oh did I say how beautiful you look right now?"." Oh yes you did, suck up daddy" I snort unattractively through out its just amusing to see him like this......listen to this one " Oh dad I saw this new air max at the store, they are so awesome, dope oh the-must-have oh oh OMG dad can you buy them for me?".

I say in sweet innocent girl voice and making the puppy dog eyes face, Oh but smirking in my head. He drops dead in his tracks inhales deeply then exhales. He turns and gives me his credit card " this better be worth it" he mutters in his breath but i heard him and he turns around heading for the door "And it's time by the way" he says over his shoulders. "I will be down in a minute" I shout out.

I head down stairs after checking myself on the mirror for the fourth time, as I walk down stairs the door bell rang and I answered it "Good evening Alpha and Luna Stone, Alec". I nod towards him when I say his name but he just ignores me and from the way his dads body stiffens he looks kinda embarrassed by his son's behaviour.

"Good evening to you Too Sharon, how have you been?" Alpha Stone tries to lighten up the mood. "Uh, I have had better days like this one, I'm just thrilled that you are having dinner with us and how about you Alpha Stone?". "Oh call me James and I'm thrilled as you are" He grins at me, while the douche bag seems like he is about to have a tantrum since he keeps mumbling colourful words under his breath. "Oh where are my manners can I get you something to drink?".

"A beer would be great" The douchebag finally speaks and here I thought he was mute.That earns him a death glare from Alpha Stone but he just shurges it off but he also earned a good smack on the back of his head from his mom, who looks very angry at Alec. "Ouch! I meant ginger beer". I roll my eyes at him and head to the kitchen to get them their drinks which I know my mom has already made.

She knows who drinks what since it's like their tenth visit here, but she is just predictable like that. I bring the drinks to the lounge, I found my dad and Alpha Stone engaged in a deep conversation about politics, Luna Stone was in the kitchen with my mom while dickhead was over there by the love sit texting on his phone smirking that ugly smirk of his, but he furrowns when he notice my presences.

"Here are your drinks and I will be in the kitchen if you need anything else". Alpha Stone mutters a thank you but Oh no dad had to go there. "Shay can you show Alec around the house". I mean like do you hate me that much dad?, Alec shocks on his drink, Oh the bitch is turning purple that mentally got me smiling and don't judge me but you don't know how it's like to be around that douche. You would just wish that he can shock on his spit and die literally!.

"No that's not necessary Mr Stevenson". Yes at least that's one thing we can agree on bitch I mentally say.

"No nonsense Shay go on show him around, it's fine Alec". "Dad he said he doesn't want to see the house and it's not like he hasn't seen it before!". I try to argue or plead I think? Yup I literally suck at trying to play nice or civil towards dickhead over there! So imma argue with my dad until victory is mine and I mentally have a victory dance in my head. Oh don't even think about I'm not mentally unstable, is just that Alec though!. "Shay I said go show Alec around!" He said in a firm and stern tone clenching his fists. He just gone all beta and daddy at me, so yeah I think now is not the perfect time to argue with him.

"Okay father I will happily show Alec around" I say sarcastically and with the most fakest smile I can master. Alpha Stone was oblivious to all of that, well thank God for that. "Shall we Alec". I ask him and I can see that he doesn't want to come but he does because his dad's throwing dagger glares at him. Oh now you decide to join in!. "We shall" pissstt dickhead. We go up the stairs when we are out of ear reach the devil shows his true colours. "Look here you nobody..." I snort is that the best he can come up with, but I cut him off before he embarrass himself any further.

"Shut up you dickhead and listen to me clearly I'm going to go to my room for 15 minutes and you are going to stand here and play guard then we are going to make it back down stairs and you are going to compliment my mom about the house and stay out of my way dwep!". I don't know what I just said but fuck it! "Why do I have to play guard and not you?". He asks. "Because I said so!" I give him a pointed look to make him realise the absurdity in that. His eyes widen and he coughs while rubbing the back of his head. "Oh". "Yeah oh you moron!" I just left him there.

______________________

Happy New year yall
Reezy