Chapter 1

Just another irritating morning giving my floor good morning kisses like always, since my delinquent of a brother just happens to find putting four alarms in my room, that makes me jump out of my bed and landing face first on the floor amusing.But I'm going to get him Some day (Oh, who the heck am I fooling, me with my lazy ass).As always Talon was on my door laughing his guts out, but today I couldn't give him the satisfaction by swearing and insulting him like I always do, so I just got up with a smile "thank you big broh" I said "I really needed that".

And the look on his face was priceless! In your face Mitch and thats a male bitch for those who don't know.

I went to my bathroom, did my hygienes and put on my boyfriend jean, denim shirt and black Jordans on.I put on make up but one that didn't show and looked more natural, for my hair I just went all natural with it too.Last look before heading out, I grabbed my bag.Heading down stairs, I heard my parents talking about how I'm almost seventeen and I'm going to find my mate soon.

Oh where the fuck are my manners I'm Sharon Ella Xavier.I'm a senior at Avalon High, I have two annoying best friends, but I weirdly love so much, Trinity and Shawn, Oh Shawn is a girl, so don't get confused when we dwell deeper into the story.And I'm a werewolf what a shocker huh?...Note the sarcasm.

Like you heard I'm going to find my mate soon.My parents are happy about it but I'm not, I mean like seriously who would be happy for being chosen who you should spend the rest of your life with, umm thats certainly not me.But I try to act like I'm looking forward to this finding my mate thing when I'm around my parents, mean while I wish I was a normal human being who can choose for herself who I want to be with the rest of my life.

So I proceeded going down stairs.I greeted my parents with a kiss each on their cheeks and "bye mom, bye dad" I said just to avoid the talk about mates and shit. "Morning to you too honey" my mom yelled as I got to the door."We are fine oh thanks for asking" my dad spat with so much sarcasm I flinched a little but I just continued with my journey to get to juvie before I bump into my jerkass of a brother who refuses to give me a ride to school even though he passes there on his way to work, saying I need to exercise and lose a pound or two, im too fat to ride in his car which hurts because I have tried to get rid of my fat ass but it doesn't want to go and it ain't my fault I have got a big booty.All I got to say to him is that I'm black yeah I know its a lame excuse but I don't give two fucks about it

I made it to school before the bell rang so I headed to my locker, where I found my besties waiting for me."Hey besties" I said.'Hey yourself" Trinity spat angrily."Don't mind her, she didn't get laid last night" Shawn teased Trinity with a huge grin on her face."Fuck you Shawn at least I get laid and you on thee other hand" she said rolling her eyes.And here it goes again as always my besties arguing about getting laid, STIs and shit.So I just left them there and made my way to my first class chemistry.

I know it's short but the next one will be longer I promise.So how did I do???
This is my first time writing a story so go easy on me when commenting and I'm sorry about the mistakes.
-Riri