Part Seven

I woke up with the feeling of being poked. So I turned away from the prodding. "Five more minutes, please. I don't want to go for training yet." I murmured. I was poked harder. I opened my eyes irritably, rubbing my bruises. The cloudless sky was sapphire blue, with a golden yellow orb in the center. Marvelous. I stretched and yawned. When I finished my routine, I looked down at Blair. She was squirming, with her hands in between her legs. I sighed. No words were needed. I looked around, spotting an old and tiny shed. "Go do your thing behind that, okay? Come back when your finished, and we'll have some bread crusts." i nodded at the old shed, and she hobbled off desperately. I opened my backpack, pulling out two bags of bread crusts. One for her, one for me. They had taken on a little bit of a crunchy texture to it, but it still tasted good all the same. She came back running, grabbing her bread crust bag and downing it all. Putting out leftovers away, I slung the backpack over my shoulder and got up. There was a fountain nearby, and I filled my water bottle with it. I also took a long gulp, as did Blair. Thunderous footsteps echoed around us, and we both scrambled for cover.