~Alone~

Jewel p.o.v
Everyone was asleep my parents came and picked up my sister they said they were leaving for 3 months and my sister had to come and they were leaving me alone my parents also added I can invite whoever I liked just follow the cleaning list and get them done this was perfect!!! Siani woke up and I kissed her we went upstairs and I told her siani was feeling up on me who don't like morning sex from there girl she kissed me and I of coursed kissed back. I pushed her down on the bed and pulled her pants down I ate her out and fingered her she cummed on my face we heard symone waking up so I stopped and put on my boxers and shorts she said " wassup baby" "nun symone up" I replied she got on top of me and made out with me "ok baby" she said we wet downstairs and tajsha was gone "that bitch is crazy"I said and she walked through the door with coffee for everyone I didn't understand why she was acting all nice and shit the only time she nice is one she fuck and it was good but she didn't fuck anyone? So wassup with dis hoe. I went upstairs to take a shower in the middle of the shower my eyes were closed while I was washing my hair I felt hands feel up on me I just thought o its siani"hey baby" and she didn't respond she pushed me back a little and fingered me and fucked me really hard I moaned really loud I heard someone burst in the doors I washed the soap out my eyes and opened them and there was my girlfriend at the door looking so pissed and tajsha still eating me out siani grabbed her hair and fucked her up I rushed and put in my boxers and I seprated them siani was not happy and this bitch tajsha had a grin on her face. "Why the fuck you touching my girlfriend hoe." She climbed over me and beat the shit out of tajsha " huh bitch touch my fucking girlfriend again hoe!! Touch her tf again"siani yelled. I separated them, " cuz she fucking sexy!! I know you enjoyed last night" tajsha said.siani sprinted across the room and jumped on tajsha fucking her up."wait hold the fuck up!! What did u say?" I yelled and moved siani off of her." I fucked your girl in the closet and she a fucking thot" I grabbed her shirt and started punching her in her face saying " you fucked my girl! Bitch you fucked my girl!" I didn't stop and nobody could stop me I felt so hurt and I was angry asf I just kept bashing her face in siani looked shocked I could see her in the corny of my eye then I finally knocked her out " how the fuck can u do this to me!!" I said crying "baby, baby it was a mistake it was an honest mistake" siani said " I don't wanna fucking hear that bullshit get the fuck out my house!!! Now" I pushed siani out with her things her and Symone went home. This bitch tajsha was still sleep I ran downstairs got a bucket filled it witch ice and some cold ass water I dragged tajsha in the tub tied her hands up and slap the shit out of her and wasted the water in her face and she woke she struggled trying to hit me I slapped her again." You don't miss with my fucking heart and try to get it back and fucked my girl. bitch you got me 50 shades of fucked up". I took her clothes off and pushed her and get things out and untied her "bitch don't u every step a foot near the people I love or me " I continued my day I got so many miss calls from Symone and siani and them blowing up my phone I cried myself to sleep.

Sisni p.o.v
Omfg I fucked up big time I gotta make it up to her I love her so much.