Kiskay

(Edited Thursday July 16 2015
Note~ thanks to TobyFinaly, I have the name Kiskay!!!!! I love it so much!!!!)

Your Pov)
IVE GOT IT!!!!! Kiskay, I loved it! "Hey kitten" I said picking her up "what about Kiskay!!!" I said exitedly!
"I love it" I her mew. I smiled glad she liked it.
(TIMESKIP~ BROUGHT TO YOU BY KISKAY)
I ran about looking for stuff for Kiskay. I got these things:
A violet catbed
A violet food bowl with purple water bowl
Her name done in fancy cursive in her things
Alot of food and water and toys
And a little sweater.
   Cute! I looked over to see Kiskay sleeping and smiled. As I set up all her stuff I began to think, what about a frien- knock knock. UGH it's my mom probably. "Who is it!" I yelled.
  "It's me brat, go get your laundry! I need to do mine to you selfish little idiot" my mom yelled.
  "Okay mother" I said. I darted from the room and ran to the basement, and started folding my laundry, then I brought it to my room. I heard a ping from my computer. Surisingly, my mom is just nice enough to let me have a phone and computer.
I hopped on and opened it. "Cleverbot" had opened up. I have heard of BEN Drowned, but never looked him up. Opps heh. Well back to this. What did cleverbot say?

Cleverbot: Hello

User: sup

Cleverbot: So, how are you.

  I stopped typing. I didn't need a conversation with a computer. It took me a whole but then somehow closed Cleverbot. I didn't need that right now.
  I heard Kiskay wake up and I looked over. She stretched  and hopped by the window, scaring some birds that sat there away. I smiled as she pawed at the birds that ignored her through the glass then that thought popped up again. What if I got Kiskay a- I heard the door slam open and looked up. My mom.
  "Did you take your HIDEOUS close out yet?  She spat.
  "Yes mother" I replied. She walked out and I sighed. I had one friend, and it was a cat. Wow, I'm sad. Oh well, nature is better than nothing. Interesting thing, we live in a town, and the town is in the country. There were lots of farms, and then, a at the next town over, which is abandoned, is a huge forest. It's suppose to be a forest full of monsters. I didn't believe that though....
  I signed out of of boredm and looked at Kiskay,, then went on the internet and after that I went to sleep.
    (TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL  BY FLYING MINT BUNNEH)

I woke up and got dressed, slipped into my shoes and took Kiskay with me to the school yard early. Today a new kid was here, and I found out it was a she. I hope could be my friend....

(OKAY!!!!!!! I need an oc to be the new kid!!!!! Please oh and I need your oc to have a pet)