School sucks~

(Your Pov)

As I walked through the school I felt the mocking eyes of the other students as they sat there laughing their heads off at comment made about me and my strange body....
  What do you mean strange body you ask? I mean my Cat ears, tail, and claws, also a secret nobody knows, I can turn into a cat, all different types of cats all different colors, usually I'm a grayish-white cat in the day, and at night I'm a black cat, my (E/c) eyes nearly never changed, usually I only had a tiny of a different colors.
  As I made my way through the hall I squelled as I felt someone jerk on my tail. As I squirmed, a teacher walked up and pulled the person away, and looked to see Myra(sorry of its your name) Allen, she is only a minor bully, but she is still a bully. "Miss Allen, please leave (Y/N) alone" The teacher, Ms.Alley said. Most of the teachers adored me, most! Not all..
  "But Ms.Alley" Myra whined "she is a freak and an outcast, nobody likes her, she worthless, she could go and curl up in a hole and die for all I care" Myra said.
  "Ms.Alley, its okay" I mummured. She nodded and walked, along with an angry Myra.
  (Timeskip~ last class of the day~)
  " Alright class, today we will talk about cats-" I zoned out till the first question. "Can any of you tell me what you call a cat when it young" the teacher said. "Omg, that is so stupid, everyone knows" I thought as I say Myra raise her hand.
  "Um, duh, its a kid duh" Myra said. All the class laughed. I raised my hand.
  "Yes (y/n)" our teacher, Ms.Lyn said.
  "A young cat is call a kit, or kitten as a common cat" I answered.
  "Good job (Y/N)" my teacher said. After about an hour of of cat talk, the Bell rang, and I raced from the class, I picked up my one shouldered backpack, and piled my stuff into it, most were pictures, but I still had school stuff in it.
  As I raced across the road that lead me to my house I became utterly shocked to see someone drive into the middle of the road, roll the window down, and Chuck a small box out into the street.
  As curious as I was, I waited till they were out of sight, and approached the box. I heard a small wail of a cat and immediately opened the box. Here is where my other cat side came in. "Where am I!!" The kitten wailed, obliviously not ready to care for itself. It was a strange cat though, it must be special.
  As I picked up the squirming kitten, I looked at it, it was almost all violet, and its eyes were amdark violet. As I held it close to my chest, I looked down to see the small violet kitten crawl into my shirt, then lay there looking out.
  I giggled and ran home with the kitten. My ears and tail lay back as I ran. Soon I was in my room, and I looked at the small kit. I needed to name her, Violet? Nah, too original. I need something that stands out, so I made a list. The list read the names:
Ollie:
Alice:
Callie:
Cleo:
Spirit:
Spiral:
Species:
Cloud:
Raindrop:
Neon:
I then narrowed it down to these names:
Alice
Spirit
Spiral
Cloud
Callie
Raindrop.
Now only one question, which name should be this kittens name?

(Note~ hello, Call me Snowy, I hope you enjoy this story, now, I need names, you may add names, or suggest names or pick a name, here are the choices so far:
Alice
Spirit
Spiral
Cloud
Callie
Raindrop.
Please, pick or suggest a name, that's all for now, oh wait, also, the cat at the beginning is the kitten
♥♥Snowy♥♥