"Mommy I can't find my other games for the Wii!" He yelled back.

"You probably just throw them somewhere being lazy when I tell you to clean up, you better find them!"

I looked towards the door as somebody was coming inside and it was Dez.

We stared at him.

"What the fuck yall looking at?" He asks.

"Dez don't fuckin play." I snap.

"We wanna know nigga!" Lex consigns.

"I don't even fuckin like you." Dez said to her.

"Dezmin!" I snap.

"She was born at 2 in the morning."

"Oh." I said quietly trying to take this in.

"Yeah, I had to pick a name and couldn't think of shit."

"Okay." I said.

"Yeah. I couldn't think of shit, but then this name came to me."

"What?" I asked.

He just stared at me. "You can't get mad."

"What? Why would I get mad?" I ask confused at first.

"Dez I swear if you gave that baby my future baby girl's name I will kill you. Like literally get up get a knife and stab you dead." I said.

He bit his bottom lip staring at me.

I did a deep sigh. "I'ma ask again. What name did you pick?"

"Hai-" Before the name could even leave his mouth I swung to hit him, but he grabbed my hand stopping me as he laughed.

"What the fuck is funny? You damn dummy!" I ask trying to free my hands from his hold.

"She wasn't mine!" He said chuckling making me halt my struggle against him.

"What?"

"She wasn't mine." He confirms.

"You fuckin idiot." I snap pushing his chest as hard as I could. "How the fuck is that funny?"

"Chill." He chuckled while rubbing on my thighs since I was basically still in his lap.

"Stop." I said climbing off his lap. "So how do you know she isn't yours?"

"She didn't look shit like me. Still took the DNA test tho. You don't even wanna fuckin know how much I had to pay for a same day DNA test to be done in the middle of the damn night. Had to bribe mothafuckas. I just wanted the shit cleared up and over with asap."

"I wanna fuckin cut you." I said staring at him.

"After we try for our own babygirl now." He said pulling me into his lap pulling on the strings of my sweatpants.

"Stop." I laughed. "This doesn't change anything that quickly."

"Dez you are gonna show Lex my ass!" I exclaimed as he continued to pull at my pants ignoring me.

"That hoe probably likes to watch."

"I'ma ignore you this time Dez. I'm out tho T, call me." She said standing up grabbing her bag.

"I got you girl." I said before she left.

"Dez move." I said laughing as he kissed on my neck while I tried to get loose from his hold.

"Mommy I found- hey dad!" Zain said coming to jump on us making us laugh.

"What's up sonny?"

I smiled looking between them as they talked. My family.