Chapter 8

[The next day]

*Alexs's POV*

I had woken up early the next day for school but I had a feeling I was forgetting something important...

[In class]

I walk into class and sit in my seat. I lay my head on my desk when someone poked it. I grunt and look up to see Yuki.

"Why weren't you at morning practice? Did you forget we have the Training Camp of Hell this week?" Yuki asked. then it clicked in my head.

"OH MY GOD! I TOTALLY FORGOT! COUCH IT GOING TO KILL ME!" I shout starting to freak out. Once I've calmed down a bit, I hit my head on my desk.

"So many things on my mind and I forgot the training camp before the last game.... I'm so stupid." I say to myself.

Class continued and I wrote down the correct notes. It was then I made a plan. I would just avoid coach for the whole training. yeah, that should work! The day dragged on and soon it was time for the extreme practice.

*3rd POV*

"DONT WANNA BE AN AMERICAN IDOT!" Alex shouted as she walk to the baseball with her earphones in. She had completely forgotten about avoiding coach. She started to run around the field, completely ignoring the stares from her teammates.

"Why the heck is that guy doing?" Jun asked

"I... don't know..." Tanba replied

All the regulars were watching Alex with confused faces. What Alex said was the bomb.

"BECAUSE THE DRUGS NEVER WORK, HE'S GONNA GIVE YOU A SMIRK, CAUSE HE'S GOT METHOD OF KEEPING YOU CLEAN. HE'S GONNA RIP OFF YOUR HEAD, YOUR APIRATIONS TO SPREAD! ANOTHER COG IN THE MURDER MACHINE. THEY SAID, SHADES SCARES THE LIVING SH*T OUTTA ME, HE COULD CARE LESS AS LONG AS SOMEONE WILL BLEED!" Alex yelled while jumping in his run.

All the regulars were laughing on the ground, holding their stomachs. "Guys- ahhahah -I think- ahahahhha - Alex is- ahahahhha- still asleep." Kuramochi said between laughs. "Let's just be lucky coach isn't here." Yuki said.

"And why would you be lucky that I wasn't here?" a voice startled them from behind. All laughing stop and the aura around the regulars. "N-N-NOTHING! I'M GOING TO GO RUN WITH ALEX!" Sawamura yelled and took off. The regulars nodded in agreement and took off with Sawamura to run with Alex.

Alex would sing various lines from song and the regulars were stuck with him. 'Someone get me duck tape. The shades thing was funny but, Alex, YOU NEED TO SHUT UP NOW!' Miyuki thought to himself.

Soon it was time for them to get dinner and they had to have at least 3 bowls of rice. Kuramochi had 3, Ryo had 3, Yuki had 3, Jun had 3, Tanba had 3, Miyuki had 3, Alex had 4, and Masuko had 6. The others freshmen didn't want any but had at least 2.

The first day ended running the whole time. Tomorrow was fielding. The third day was batting. the fourth say was batting and fielding. Lastly, on the fifth day was a light run.

[Second day]

"Kominato! Get off the field!" Coach yelled as he declared he would be batting. Alex quickly help Haruichi off the field and ran back to his position.

Alex was next to Jun as Coach started to hit grounds and pop-flys to them. Coach hit one to Kuramochi, he caught it but, the ball fell out of hit glove and he was breathing heavily.

"Where's that crazy laugh of your, Kuramochi?" Coach yelled

Next, coach hit one to Ryosuke. He dove for it, only to miss the ball.

"Where's that smirk of yours, Kiminato?" Coach yelled

Coach hit the next one to Alex. Alex barely caught the ball. He was breathing the heaviest of them all. Alex threw the ball to Yuki who caught it and fell to his knees. Heck, everyone was on their knees.

"Yuki, Get up!" Coach yelled. Yuki pushed himself up.

"One... More..." He barely yelled. "What about you Alex? Where's that cocky attitude? GET UP!" Coach yelled at Alex.

Alex pushed himself up. Standing there, he tried to calm his breathing.

"ONE MORE!!" Alex yelled. This shock most people, maybe even coach. They were surprised at the fact that Alex, was able to stand and yell. "That's more like it, Moore." Coach yelled as he hit a ball to Alex. Soon, all the regulars except for Furuya, Eijun, and Haruichi, were standing caught all the balls coach was batting to them.

The three first year regulars were surprised to see their upperclassmen and Alex doing BETTER now. They finish up practice running 20 laps around the field.

[Third day]

Alex and Yuki were batting side by side. Hitting the baseball at the same time, same distance. A lot a muttering from bystanders and teammates could be heard.

"It's a clone of Yuki..."

"Ah, just what we need, another Yuki ~Sarcasm~"

"I wonder what would happen if they squared off."

Alex noticed that Yuki and himself were hitting the same thing. Alex smirked to himself. The next ball that came out of the machine, Alex hit it weirdly to others. Alex's ball the he hit, hit Yuki's ball that he hit. Yuki looked at Alex to see him smirking.

"What was that?!"

"Did he miss hit it?"

"No, He couldn't have miss hit it. He planned that! Man, Moore has excellent ball control at bat!"

"I see. You're on Moore." Yuki said with a smirk. "My pleasure, Captain." Alex replied.

[Fourth day]

Eijun was in the outfield, while Alex was pitching.

"Man, Moore is on fire."

"He can also pitch?! Man, this guys a monster."

"AYE, ALEX! STOP TAKING THE SPOT LIGHT!" Jun yelled. "PLUS, WHY ARE YOU PITCHING? YOU'RE OUR SERCRET WEAPON! GET OFF THE MOUND!" Jun continued.

"I wanna pitch though Jun-Sempai" Alex pouted "Alex! Your Furuya side is showing!" a spectator yelled.

[Fifth day]

Before Alex could start running, Yuki had made a plan to 'help' Alex with his addiction to music. The plan was to have someone call Alex and Jun would take Alex's iPod. All the regulars agreed and help.

"WHAT THE *BLEEP* *BLEEP* HAPPENED TO MY *BLEEP* IPOD?! *BLEEPING* *BLEEP*! WHOEVER DID THIS BETTER SLEEP THEIR *BLEEPING* EYES OPEN!" Alex yelled once he got to the field.

(Yuki had already did the plan right before school ended)

'I am so not talking to them' Alex thought as she did the running for the day.

(A/N: Well, how'd you like it? Took a long time to write but I had fun writing it! Also, I want to that you guys so much for the support! I didn't expect to get this much but thank you! Also when Seido faces off with Mei, I'm going to change most of the game so please don't hate me!

Don't forget to...

Vote

Comment

Fan

~Kenzie)